Your Fan Name

Started by Raedyn, May 28, 2008, 08:42:05 PM

BrightHeart76

When I first hit the internet AGES ago (many of you were not born yet, even more were still in diapers when I hit the internet originally) I went by SlrSparks  it means Sailor Sparks...cause I lived in Sparks and I was a total Sailor Moon fanatic.

As the years went on I reverted back to my childhood nickname.  I was probably 7 years old when my Grandma gave me a BrightHeart Racoon doll for my birthday.  She said I got BrightHeart because I was so smart (ha ha!  Had her fooled, didn't I?).  I carried that doll around so much I started associating with the name BrightHeart. Add 76 for the year I was born...and yeah I'm pretty much BrightHeart76 everywhere I go.  I plan to stay BrightHeart76 for good.   ;D

The sad thing?  I forgot to get my original BrightHeart doll when I moved in December...so I lost BrightHeart for good.   :'(   
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 08, 2008, 04:59:40 PM
When I first hit the internet AGES ago (many of you were not born yet, even more were still in diapers when I hit the internet originally) I went by SlrSparks  it means Sailor Sparks...cause I lived in Sparks and I was a total Sailor Moon fanatic.

As the years went on I reverted back to my childhood nickname.  I was probably 7 years old when my Grandma gave me a BrightHeart Racoon doll for my birthday.  She said I got BrightHeart because I was so smart (ha ha!  Had her fooled, didn't I?).  I carried that doll around so much I started associating with the name BrightHeart. Add 76 for the year I was born...and yeah I'm pretty much BrightHeart76 everywhere I go.  I plan to stay BrightHeart76 for good.   ;D

The sad thing?  I forgot to get my original BrightHeart doll when I moved in December...so I lost BrightHeart for good.   :'(   
awww :'(
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Steve.Young

I've used

PoeticKnight
KillingSpree

and Sexyback.

Cause i'm bringing sexy back *Dun dun*

All them other boys don't know how to act...
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Yuu

When I was really into YGO  I was well known for being the only person to have a functional "Wind deck'.

I wouldn't tell anyone my real name ( I don't like it) so everyone just called me 'Kaze' and it stuck.

rubymoonIII

is ok for while ppl called me lady anubis cuz i used to have 2 judgement of anubis's back when they were like  the it thing to have
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

On my first and 2nd fanime my fan name was Yamato I was trying to call myself under a Japanese Battleship of WWII, but then I decided to call myself Shinsengumi instead.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

rubymoonIII

i used to be called "washu" from the tenchi seires but that was waaaay back in the days
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

At first I was thinking of calling myself Godzilla for my first fanime, but I decided to call myself Yamato and later Shinsengumi.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Shinsengumi on June 16, 2008, 11:58:00 PM
At first I was thinking of calling myself Godzilla for my first fanime, but I decided to call myself Yamato and later Shinsengumi.

but i call you kyon kun thats what i have u as in my phone
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 17, 2008, 10:21:20 PM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on June 16, 2008, 11:58:00 PM

but i call you kyon kun thats what i have u as in my phone

I know, that's fine by me :)

Mr Anime

Mr. Anime. One of my friends called me that once and it kind of got stuck in my head.
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

KyraEnsui

<--- The name has been with me since my graduation of high school for my online alias purpose and it's been stuck ever since. First name came a female character from Ronin Warriors anime (back then, I didn't know how it was spelled and the annunciation was pretty horrible so I just phonetically spelled it ) and  last name came from Tokiya's weapon in Flame of Recca.

Yuu

Quote from: KyraEnsui on June 29, 2008, 11:45:06 AM
<--- The name has been with me since my graduation of high school for my online alias purpose and it's been stuck ever since. First name came a female character from Ronin Warriors anime (back then, I didn't know how it was spelled and the annunciation was pretty horrible so I just phonetically spelled it ) and  last name came from Tokiya's weapon in Flame of Recca.

it's Kaiyura. I hate that bitch. She talks too damned much XD

mDuo13

I've used the same name for the past... 9 years? Well, I guess there was a brief time when I dropped the 13, but it wasn't as unique, so I went back to "mDuo13". I also used "mDuo14" as a joke on Anime Remix for a while, but otherwise... I'm mDuo13, here and everywhere else.

Jerry

my original fan name was

Ranma2357
after some incidents with identity theft and huge high school drama ensued online i changed it to

Ranma23456

then of course theres my real name.

which is just Jerry.
I have no last name.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Runewitt

i was the Frobear.

was going to be runewitt, but thats the name of my laptop.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Heritage

i couldnt thing of one in time for the 2008 fanime but i got one for 2009 xD its kinda random but better than nothin, ill be Heritage for fanime 2009 xD
OMG LOOK UP!!!

Moogleborg

(Points to screen name) Thats my fan name, ever since my Fanime debut in 2001 and forever! :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.