Main Menu

Recent posts

Hi, does anyone have a link for where the gathering photos were posted? I attended as Adam and didn't get very many photos
General Anime Chat / Re: anime identification reque...
Last post by yin3000 - Yesterday at 04:07:13 AM
yes that is it, thank you
General Anime Chat / Re: anime identification reque...
Last post by Kirtro - June 15, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
QuoteI forgot the name of a romance anime, where the mc and a girl are classmates and fall in love they finally get serious, then she reveals she has a tumor and to get removed she would lose her memory's, she moves back to america to live with her family, they meet in the future, she regains her memory's, it ends with them and their best friends getting married

3D Kanojo Real Girl (English Title is just "Real Girl" )

Thank you everyone for attending the gathering! \(^ - ^ )/

Photos we took are available at the following Google Drive: Ensemble Stars 2024 Fanime Gathering
Thank you everyone for attending the gathering! \(^ - ^ )/

Photos we took are available at the following Google Drive: Twisted Wonderland 2024 Fanime Gathering
General Anime Chat / anime identification request
Last post by yin3000 - June 13, 2024, 08:42:25 PM
I forgot the name of a romance anime, where the mc and a girl are classmates and fall in love they finally get serious, then she reveals she has a tumor and to get removed she would lose her memory's, she moves back to america to live with her family, they meet in the future, she regains her memory's, it ends with them and their best friends getting married
Video Programming / Re: Hentai Music Videos Contes...
Last post by HunterZero - June 08, 2024, 12:07:03 PM
Now that I've recovered:

Congrats to our winners!

Co-Audience Winners:
"Blood+Lust" by ResyAMV (Spicier edition)
"Bang Yor Mom" by Lenin Meza

Runner-up Audience Winner:
"[Note to self: Think of a video title before submission]" by Kirtro

Many thanks to our other entrants:
Aproximacion" by Lenin Meza
"un deux trois" by AlphaSigma
"Bastard!!" by Takeshi
"Sparkling Software" by AlphaSigma
Good evening old schoolers!

Here is the link to the album with our unofficial host pictures of the 2024 Old School (Pre-2001) Cosplay Gathering:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=mokkoricosplay&set=a.842973874519607

We do our best to at least a couple solid pictures of everyone in addition to running the gathering and crowd control.  I'm thinking of setting up a couple of lights next year to get more consistent focusing now that we're back at the preferred location and can get settled in like we were starting to prior to 2020.  Please feel free to share and tag (apologies if Facebook tagging is having issues as it sometimes does).  If you would like a picture removed, please message me and I'll accommodate you as best I can.

If you have pictures of the the gathering, please let us know so that we can share them with attendees.  Hopefully Fanime will be back to having official photographers at all gatherings next year.

Thank you for attending!!  This was our SEVENTH consecutive Fanime hosting since inheriting this long-running gathering nine years ago.  Next year will mark TEN YEARS since we began hosting duties and we hope to see you all again.
Thank you so much for coming to the gathering!

Here are the pictures for this year's group: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bQmNPnFf51SmkpPdKV_qduLgDNIQtufw?usp=sharing

Pictures taken by @hyzhi.02 on IG.
Registration / Re: I lost my badge. What do I...
Last post by Kite - May 28, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
I know this answer is super late. But here are or were two suggestions.

1. If you lost it at the convention there is a chance you might find it at lost and found.

2. There have been cases you would get a temp badge if you have proof of purchase.