Disney Extended Family Official Gathering - 2023

Started by Rhoswen, February 19, 2023, 01:18:30 PM

Rhoswen

Hello and welcome to the Official Disney Extended Family Cosplay Gathering! This is the gathering where if Disney owns the rights, has partnered with, or just may fit in with Disney Magic, come join us! This includes, but not limited to: Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Pixar, etc.
I hope to see you all at the 2023 Fanime Disney gatherings!

Cheers, ~Rhoswen

Day: Sunday
Time: 12pm (noon)
(We do aim to request for Sunday, 1 pm at G6)

Check out our Facebook event page for both the Official gathering and the Extended Family Gathering for even more updates!
Facebook Event Page:

https://fb.me/e/2GzbgTxXK

Disney Gathering -Fanime Forums:
https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,22068.0.html

Attending:

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos.
By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photography Order:
Group
Classics (Snow White (1937)-little Mermaid (1989))
New (1990- Present)
1937-2000
Non-Common Chars
Common Chars
Villains
Heros
Supporting Chars
Villains vs. Heros
Princesses with their princes
Crossovers (if any apply)
Requests (If time allows)
Final Group
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

Rhoswen

Angelx624

Depending on the day and time I might be there as Rook from Twisted Wonderland! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Rhoswen

Quote from: Angelx624 on March 15, 2023, 08:09:06 PMDepending on the day and time I might be there as Rook from Twisted Wonderland! :)

Wonderful! Can't wait, as well as check out that someone is making a Twisted Wonderland gathering as well, So try to come to both disney and that one.

Angelx624

Quote from: Rhoswen on April 06, 2023, 07:01:52 PM
Quote from: Angelx624 on March 15, 2023, 08:09:06 PMDepending on the day and time I might be there as Rook from Twisted Wonderland! :)

Wonderful! Can't wait, as well as check out that someone is making a Twisted Wonderland gathering as well, So try to come to both disney and that one.
Yeah, hoping so! Though it looks like that gathering might be right after the other Disney gathering, so it depends, really! Though regardless of what happens I'll figure out what to do! I'll for sure be at the other Disney gathering as Honey Lemon either way! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Rhoswen

I've updated our confirmed Date/time/locations for this gathering!

Rhoswen

2 Weeks from con, Let's get prepped and ready for a great weekend!

HentaiTentacleDemon

I couldn't find a Marvel or Comic Book gathering, so I guess the Disney Extended Family is where I should go.