Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Priscilla

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

PinkHairSasuke

ELDEMONIO

I want to buy a Hamster and name him Hamtaro.My bro's have dogs, my parents have birds so I think I deserve a pet too.>:(

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Boba

michiko nakano

i think that for the first time, i actually *need* my spring break.  

like in elementary school and stuff, you don't really need it, it's just really fun.  

then in high school it's a relief and you do crazy stuff.  

but in college, you really do need spring break.  the lectures are starting to kill brain cells and i've been needing coffee or a snack for almost every class, past couple days...  uuuuggghhhhhh

AbsolutelyCursed

Mister_E

I had my first Fanime Nightmare of the year. I kept forgetting stuff while I was at the Con and missing out on all the fun events that was going on.  :'(
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Boba

I am thinking nonstop about Fanime. And I want to just drop all my ideas I have for my cosplays this year and buy/commission a last minute one. I just don't know what of.

PinkHairSasuke

michiko nakano

Mint

I just embarrassed my mom by spazzing in Safeway when I saw that they had POCKY. ;-; 

Sure, it's three bucks a box, but it's POCKY.
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

Barnes

I'm either gonna go to San Fransisco or Santa Cruz tomorrow. I just hope that the weather will be good.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Boba

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on March 30, 2010, 08:43:54 PM
I am tempted to buy "Just Dance" for Wii

It is SO fun.

ahem~ --> Walked home in the cold sprinklesss to find out that no one was home (got no house key via mom). I was waiting out there for like, an hour+ with no phone. I considered breaking in through a window. >_>

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Boba on March 31, 2010, 11:42:17 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on March 30, 2010, 08:43:54 PM
I am tempted to buy "Just Dance" for Wii
It is SO fun.
I had fun with it. Hey, any game that I can do "Surfing Bird" I'll give a try.

DentyneIce408

ahem~ --> Walked home in the cold sprinklesss to find out that no one was home (got no house key via mom). I was waiting out there for like, an hour+ with no phone. I considered breaking in through a window. >_>

You should break in! Lol

Ever sinced I lived in the house, not once I had a key for it. My only way in were through windows. >_<
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

ELDEMONIO

I am playing a drunk dude, a crew member, and Elpenor in my school play. I was hoping for Odysseus. :'(

michiko nakano

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on April 01, 2010, 09:22:22 AM

You should break in! Lol

Ever sinced I lived in the house, not once I had a key for it. My only way in were through windows. >_<
I've had to break into my house three times now.  All I need is a quarter or my knife.  No one in my town locks their doors since it's such a nice little town, but my parents used to live in southern california so they're still in the habit of locking everything up super tight.  It took an hour to find a way in the first time... ugh.  And I do have to get bruises every time, which sucks, but at least I get in!

doriangray

All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.