Dragon Age (ALL) Gathering 2015

Started by sunnystars, November 21, 2014, 09:29:19 PM

sunnystars

Hey! This is the gathering page for the Dragon Age cosplays!

I'll be hosting as Josephine Montilyet alongside my Dorian, shepherdpie. I'm hoping to plan this on either Saturday or Sunday, whichever day the League of Legends gathering will not be taking place.

Day:Saturday
Time:3pm

Cast:

Origins:
Alistair:

Dragon Age 2:
Hawke: (f)JoeMamaInc, (m)Mythal
Fenris: kaikau
Anders:
Arishock: beastboytitans
Isabela: Lady-Lucrezia
Flemeth:

Dragon Age: Inquisition:
Inquisitor: Olivine (?), +1
Cassandra: cosfeels
Josephine: sunnystars
Dorian: shepherdpie, Salaczar, necroneko
Morrigan: pastel-jellyfish
Cole: thesovietninja
Varric: nicoruu, riceroni85, +1
Cullen: harrowingwhisps
Blackwall:
Sera: tasukigirl
Solas: astelspirals
Vivienne:
Krem: stitchez

Death

Hey it's AD! I am wanting to try for Fenris, currently working on making him!

Olivine

The temptation is so real. I just got Inquisition last week and I want to cosplay from it so bad, so I might be a female Inquisitor accompanied by a Cullen but it's a huge maybe.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Riceroni85

I'm really excited about meeting everyone! :) 

Also...just throwing this here, but I'm trying to convince some of my friends to do the orlesian ballroom gowns (that red military outfit) to wear with me for the Black and White Ball event...mainly just to be dorks XD  Would anyone be interested to join if this is a go???

tasukigirl

You know I'm down to join this gathering! I'll be going as Sera and I'm dressing up Salaczar as Dorian. :D

beastboytitans

i was arishok at the sacanime panel. ill be there our panel will too

Lady-Lucrezia

I have a finished Isabela cosplay and I'm currently working on my Adaar Inquisitor, I sent you a audition tape for the panel but if I don't get in I might just bring my Adaar :)

Elster-luv

Im planning on going as Scout Harding from DAI! <3 ! <3

JoeMamaInc

Hi! I'm going as F!Hawke this year! Thank you SO MUCH for organizing this gathering! You've really made my day, and now I'm SO excited for Fanime 2015!

necroneko

I'm currently working on an Inquisition cosplay! Most likely going as an Inquisitor, but still considering Dorian as a strong possibility. My sister is either going as Josephine or Leliana.

necroneko

Quote from: Riceroni85 on January 14, 2015, 05:13:14 PM
I'm really excited about meeting everyone! :) 

Also...just throwing this here, but I'm trying to convince some of my friends to do the orlesian ballroom gowns (that red military outfit) to wear with me for the Black and White Ball event...mainly just to be dorks XD  Would anyone be interested to join if this is a go???

Actually, I was thinking the same thing! That's the outfit I'm working on right now, and I have my sister and another friend also working out that outfit (not the modded black and white version though, just the original red one). I can't say for them, but I'd be down to join you all! :)

stitchez

Imma be working on Krem and attempting to get him done on time! So hopefully it ends up working out. I'd bring Carver instead if not but it feels weird going without my Bethany :<

Mythal

If I don't have any conflicts then I can definitely stop by as Hawke in the Enasalin armor set!

necroneko

How many of you all would be interested in "I survived The Fade" ribbons? We just want to get a general headcount to see how many we'd potentially need to order. I know ribbons are more of a steampunk thing and Clockwork Alchemy would be a better place to hand them out, but since these will be Dragon Age related, we wanted to let everyone know!

--
Also, change in cosplay plans: I'm going as Dorian with my friend as Varric and my sister as our Inquisitor in our Halamshiral outfits.

stitchez

So my ridiculous ass is going to try and get Krem done for Wondercon and I'm pumped to try. Even if I miss that deadline I think I should def have it done by Fanime haha. Very excited since it's my first time working with Sintra and combining it with me also learning leatherworking i think it's going to look awesome!

My latest WIP

sunnystars

Updated! Gathering will be on Saturday at 3pm, and later that same day We'll be hosting a Dragon Age panel called "Dungeons and Dragon Age" that yall should check out!

Gengrawr

Looking forward to the gathering and hopefully I can make it to the panel! You can also replace the +1 for Varric with my username :)

Olivine

Change of plans! I'll be there as Merrill from DA2, along with an Isabela~
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Amaya0013

Cosplay for Fanime 2015:
Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa)
Chibiteratsu (Okamiden)
Steven (Steven Universe)
Cole (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Toboe (Wolf's Rain) maybe