Autograph sessions?

Started by DayDreamerNessa, May 23, 2011, 10:25:10 AM

DayDreamerNessa

Hi,

I have a simple question: I cannot find any info regarding autograph sessions for guests, could someone direct me to that info please? Or can i not find it, because it's not available?

Thank you for any help!
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

ewu

you can find our schedule here: http://apps.fanime.com/2011/schedule/

We still have yet to schedule many of the sessions, but please keep checking this page for that information.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

cutiebunny

I noticed that the autograph room (Hilton San Carlos) is not scheduled in on Friday.  Does that mean that there will be no autograph sessions on Day 1?

M

Quote from: cutiebunny on May 24, 2011, 12:23:55 PM
I noticed that the autograph room (Hilton San Carlos) is not scheduled in on Friday.  Does that mean that there will be no autograph sessions on Day 1?
If it's not on the schedule, then most likely.

Although we can try to add an autograph session with Ewu for that day... although he's going to be really cranky.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: MPLe on May 24, 2011, 12:35:46 PM
Quote from: cutiebunny on May 24, 2011, 12:23:55 PM
If it's not on the schedule, then most likely.

Although we can try to add an autograph session with Ewu for that day... although he's going to be really cranky.

He'll sign autographs using the blood of volunteers.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

ewu

new decree: Vols may not go to the blood drive....more appointment slots for the members....yes...
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

cutiebunny

Where is Fumio Iida's autograph session?   :-[

Or maybe I have to donate blood to get it?  Donate one pint and get a signature for free?  :P

SukebeStudios

One IMPORTANT question...is there a limit on number of items for the Guest to sign? If so, what is the most items we can ask them to sign?

GokuMew2

For the time being, one item per guest, per session, please.
Each guest has two sessions so if you line up for both sessions, you can get two.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests