Trigun: Vash the Stampede

Started by Astarte, April 30, 2004, 12:39:11 AM

Astarte

I'm sorry people, but I'm obviously obsessed with Vash, from Trigun. The sexiest anime character Lol.
So, I had to make a Thread about him XD
The best things in life are always right here...
To among the Dearest, I give thy myself a name for all to see...

Kayla

VictimX

Thats cool, but dose this tread have apoint? :?  Well Vash is a non-violent gun slinger who lives on the plante Gunsmoke, he has an evil brother or some thing like that who is after killing the people of Gunsmoke. Anyone want to add.

Astarte

Sure, but actually, in the first makin of Trigun Vash was supposed to be the evil brother, while he other brother (Knives) was supposed to be the evil one...But in the end they decided Vash should stay good.

Kayla

MeliCat

Vash is a hottie, why not make a thread about him? He'd be in my top list if it wasn't for that whole western theme.  :roll:  Off-Topic as it is, my anime obsession is Tidus for FFX, VERY adorable. ^_^ Luckily for you, lots of guys cosplay as Vash at Cons, you'll be seeing some this year, I'm sure.

.+:*MeliCat*:+.

phoenixsdark

Cool   I did not know that.  But do you know why one of the little bust figures of him has purple hair?  And another has silver with a blue wing?
Reality is highly subjective.

Astarte

*Laughs slightly* I know a Vash from the Recca, he goes to the Faniem every year, he looks almost exactly like Vashie so I'm totally obsessed, I'm just a crazy fan XD

Kayla

gmontem

I would like to seen an alternate universe Trigun anime series where Vash kills as he pleases and hates donuts because it's not good for his health.  :twisted:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Astarte

That would be hilarious, of course if I could eat that many doughnuts and keep a body like that, I would make everyone jealous ^.~ Lol.

Kayla

VictimX

Vash is great but my favorite character is Wolfwood.

Astarte

Yews, there both to sexy... *drools incandifounderously* Lmao XD

Kayla

KimaLucifer

I've got to say I liked Knives the jerkbutt better....

-even though my obsession would leave Trigun men at the bottom of my list...
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Astarte

Lol. The first time I saw Trigun my first reaction was, "OMG! I love this!!"
LOl XD

Kayla

VictimX

*A large group of tuff bad looking men open fire on a small bar cutting it in half and into pieces. A single man stands from the ruble unscaved, he pulls out a large caliber hand gun revolver aims at the group and squeses the trigger, click, click, click, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK... NO BULLETS! He takes of running...* This is Vash, I loved it. (Hes not always like this :D )

Astarte

Lol. That was funny Hun. Really funny... *Falls on her floor laughing* Do you ever wonder if he puts no bullets in the gun of purpose..?

Kayla

VictimX

Well for the first half of Trigun he acts like he ins't Vash, by the eating of donuts and crying "Love and Peace," he can't be the $60,000,000,000 man. However he is and the way he dose it, I want to watch it again, will they make another series?

swordofthebezerk

It would be pretty cool if they did an after-series movie with lots of action and doughnuts.

Updated Version

CC

An after-series movie would be hard though! Now, if they re-did it with the same actors but followed more of the Maximum storyline, that'd be awesome.....
Cosplay Ideas:

Too many to name!!!!!

Astarte

*Sings a song that Vash happened to be trying to sing near the ending episodes*
"Total slaughter, total slaughter I wont leave a single man alive ladee dadee ladee dadee an ocean of blood. lets begin the killing time"

*Eats a doughnut and looks for the Vash's picture on cosplay.com that she saw at the Reccacon this way she can ask for his number when she sees him at the Fanime*

If they did make another, I'd be the first to buy ^.~ I want to meet the person that made it. Lol.

Kayla

Dragoon

i hella enjoy trigun. i lose a lot of sleep over staying up late to watch that and inuyasha. but i do have a question. i saw a poster a few days ago where vash has a robotic left arm i bolieve it was. does something happen to him im not aware of?
Join the:
THE SHADOW REALM

VictimX

His arm was shot off bye Knifes.