Which Anime Series Would You Participate In?

Started by Tsukai Mori, October 02, 2005, 10:19:03 PM

Tsukai Mori

Such a silly question I suppose. If you're wondering how this question of "an anime series you'd participate in" its mostly due to how I thought it would be nice if I was in this series to do so and so. I was a naive child! Leave me dream! Actually, I still do wonder >.>. Moving along, I'd want to be in the series Suzuka. Not a day goes by (exaggeration) that I wonder if Honoka is truly meant to be with Yamato. And in all honesty, I hope it keeps together because I can relate to Honoka on a fine line, or so I think. Sadly, all my instincts tell me it won't last... Silly producers who named the show SUZUKA not HONOKA. Anywaaaay, how about you? What anime series would you want to be in?
Let me bash Yamato cause I don't like him.
<--- Jerk
Jerk, JeRk, jErk, JerK, JERK, Jerk.

platinum edge

Tsukai Mori, you asked an awesome question here.  Don't worry, many of us do dream/wish/actively search about for an actual way to get in/ect. of what it would be like to be in an anime.

Personally, I'd like to participate in either Slayers or Escaflowne.  I'd love to live in a world where magic flourishes and adventures lie in wait around the corner.  And besides, who wouldn't want to pilot a Guymelf or cast a Dragon Slave?  Plus, I've always wondered if it would be feasible to create/discover useful everyday spells (eg. hygiene spells for cleaning the body without water and soap) instead of the destroy/shatter/blow-up-the-world-because-I-feel-like-it spells.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

~~Loktera~~

I'd like to live in a world where there is a certain apocalyptic end... like Eva or SaiKaNo....

You know... So when the world ends, I wouldn't be surprised....

Also, a world like Outlaw Star or Cowboy Bebop would be mightily badass... *ponders the possibilities of being a Bounty Hunter in the outer reaches of Space*

Loktera, of the Blue Fox... Notorious Bounty Hunter, and master of most explosive devices... And pens...

That has a nice ring to it.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Tsukai Mori

A Platinum edge is very sharp. So very sharp.:
Quote from: "platinum edge"Tsukai Mori, you asked an awesome question here.  Don't worry, many of us do dream/wish/actively search about for an actual way to get in/ect. of what it would be like to be in an anime.

Personally, I'd like to participate in either Slayers or Escaflowne.  I'd love to live in a world where magic flourishes and adventures lie in wait around the corner.  And besides, who wouldn't want to pilot a Guymelf or cast a Dragon Slave?  Plus, I've always wondered if it would be feasible to create/discover useful everyday spells (eg. hygiene spells for cleaning the body without water and soap) instead of the destroy/shatter/blow-up-the-world-because-I-feel-like-it spells.

Very smart! If I were in a world of magic the first thing I'd do is create myself some food! Imagine luxurious food at the snap of your finger! It would end hunger! Problem is it would increase obesity. Very good dream and want.

Chun

Hmm? Series I would like to be in....

Comic Party- (Aya Hasebe. No other reason needed.)

Love Hina- (I'll take Motoko or Shinobu if Keitaro takes Naru :P. I've had a dream once about meeting them and even got a bit intimate (Motoko's my age, and Shinobu is awesome in the epilogue of LH). But that's another story I probably won't be sharing any time soon.)

Negima- (Magic. Magic. Awesome Magic.)

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

CC

Oh, a Slayers world... I'd love it... and yet I would probably be terrified of the foods. (How on earth could you look the same way at a dish made from dragon after Try??)
And as much as I'd want an Escaflowne world, I'd probably be unlucky anyway and end up born on earth again.

Umm... I think I'd like to live in a world like One Piece, myself. Those Akuma-no-Mis sure sound tempting...

If it were something I could take part in, two words-- HAIL ILPALAZZO! (Manga only--the anime gets WAY wierd somewhere around the 26th ep)

Two worlds I would NOT want to end up in, though--Gensomaden Saiyuki and Scryed. In Saiyuki, I'd be cannon fodder, because obviously there's more death and angst than anything else (especially being female), and in Scryed... well, that's almost the same thing, only with MORE angst.

Oh, but if I could pick a town to live in, in any anime, I'd probably pick the prefecture that the Tendo Dojo is in. Every day would be interesting!
Cosplay Ideas:

Too many to name!!!!!

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Chun"Hmm? Series I would like to be in....

Comic Party- (Aya Hasebe. No other reason needed.)

Love Hina- (I'll take Motoko or Shinobu if Keitaro takes Naru :P. I've had a dream once about meeting them and even got a bit intimate (Motoko's my age, and Shinobu is awesome in the epilogue of LH). But that's another story I probably won't be sharing any time soon.)

Negima- (Magic. Magic. Awesome Magic.)

~Chun

I second Love Hina. Love Hina was the very first manga I read and for some reason, I've grown attached to it. I do like Motoko but I have something for Kanako Urashima, being the crazy sister she is. On the con side Kanako is a wee bit...weird, to be light on the criticism...

CC said:
QuoteTwo worlds I would NOT want to end up in, though--Gensomaden Saiyuki and Scryed. In Saiyuki, I'd be cannon fodder, because obviously there's more death and angst than anything else (especially being female), and in Scryed... well, that's almost the same thing, only with MORE angst.

I don't have much info on either series but I have enough to say that I agree. Why would I want to live in a depressing (if not more) world? Very wise.

OH OH! I also found a world I'd just love to be in! I would love to be in Xenosaga and hang with Kosmos! In fact it would be funny if Kosmos mixed me up with Shion.
Kosmos- Registering new order, bake pie.
Shion on intercom: No! Stop cooking! I need you to head to the bridge now!
Tsukai Mori: Okay, now heat to 365 degrees for 10 minutes...
Kosmos- Yokai! Heating pie...
Shion: NOOOOOOO!!!

Good question Shion...Very good question indeed...

But in all honesty, I think she doesn't... Keep baking that pie...with a 2 ton gun.

Sunara Ishi

I would say either Slayers or another adventure world with magic. Maybe Inu-Yasha if I could be a youkai. I'd either want a world where I have magic, be something other than human (something that I approve of), or both.

I don't think I'd like a world with lots of death or where I suffered a lot. I would rather have a world that is fun.

Heh. Living in the world of Di Gi Charat would be interesting.... I guess that would be the other one, a insane, happy, fun world. Galaxy Angel would also be awesome. ^.^

So it is: a magical world; a insane, happy, fun world; or an outer space world. Or maybe a combination of all three. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

MeliCat

I would love to be in Zenosaga too, such an awesomw world. Just to activate my ether circle would be fun enough. ^_^ And let's not forget all the cuties to play with... Jr...chaos...Momo...KOS-MOS...I'd be a happy girl. ^_^

Spiritsnare

Can I be an extra in Azumanga Daioh?

That way, I can get closer to Osaka-dono. <3
epic progressive

vox

Chibblz

Wao... I agree with the Slayers thing... Who DOESN'T want to be able to use the Dragon Slave and fly away without getting into trouble? Well... At least very much trouble... Lina the Dragon Spooker... Haha. That's great.

Fushigi Yuugi would be interesting for me. I wonder what it'd be like to make friends with fictional characters from a book, then make 3 wishes, and never see them ever again. Probably sad, but it's not like life won't go on. But then it'd be nice to have a rival in finding the 7 celestial warriors and having to deal with all that mess.

Bleach would be nice, too. I'd love to be a captain, or at least a minor character. At least I'd be able to have some fancy skill with a sword that has a really long name and 3 different forms. Haha. *is weird*

Last, but not least, Elfen Lied. Wouldn't it be interesting to have weird ARMS coming out of your back? I mean... They can cut stuff, rip stuff in half, and, of course, kill people very easily. But it'd be great in the kitchen!!
"Hey, can someone hand me the---Nevermind... My one of my arms got it for me..."
"WHAT THE HELL?? ARMS!? YOU FREA--"
"*slice* Oops.. I was supposed to cut the onions... Not you..."

Jyunishinsho

I want to be in Guilty Gear, so I can take care and protect Dizzy-Chan in the Verdant forest with all my life...

Apart from my obvious fixation...

King of Fighters to join NESTS to be with Kula Diamond and serve under Igniz.

Tekken, as Lee Chaolan's alter-ego Violet.

Comic Party, as Taishi. Hahaha, my brothers and sisters...

Negima!- as Negi-sensei, anime's youngest pimp.

She and her Cat- Her cat for emotional reasons.

Revolutoinary Girl Utena, because I want to attend the school.

Midori No Hibi-a girl on my hand? Wait, AS my hand? hm...

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I want to be in Guilty Gear, so I can take care and protect Dizzy-Chan in the Versant forest with all my life...

Damn those guys for taunting us with that one trailer included with GGXX. There should be an anime already!

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Midori No Hibi-a girl on my hand? Wait, AS my hand? hm...

WHY DOES MY HAND HAVE TITS?
epic progressive

vox

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I want to be in Guilty Gear, so I can take care and protect Dizzy-Chan in the Verdant forest with all my life...

Damn those guys for taunting us with that one trailer included with GGXX. There should be an anime already!

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Midori No Hibi-a girl on my hand? Wait, AS my hand? hm...

WHY DOES MY HAND HAVE TITS?

I don't mind though. I'd like one to appear, only if I become a VA for it...

And why can my hand beat me up? Oh wait. It always does anyways...

Moogleborg

A type of anime i'd love to be in are more like the adventure type ones....ones like One Piece, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Ragnarok, Scrapped Princess, Xenosaga....mainly so along with meeting new people, making new friends, I can also eat good food, get through tons of hard ships and kick a lot of booty...and maybe get some rare stuff too...maybe a nice kickass bo staff! ^_^ Sorta like Son Gokus Yojimbo! ^^

Another type of anime i'd be in are more of the martial arts action ones...Tekken, Street Fighter, KOF, Grappler Baki...same with the adventure ones, but more one on one ass kicking at times! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.