CALLING ALL GATHERINGS!!! Gathering Info!!!! (2006)

Started by angeljibrille, September 21, 2005, 05:52:45 PM

angeljibrille

Ska_Kitti

Too early for gatherings! xx; However I will be holding a Chrno Crusade Gathering for Fanime 06. I have no idea when it'll be though.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Jyunishinsho

I want to plan a Guilty Gear gathering in the courtyard next to the convention center. It's a beautiful place, but I only had one picture done there.

I want to do an Ichigo 100% gathering but no one knows the series :cry:
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

CC

Aww, Chrno Crusade gathering... maybe I should go as Chrno again this year. My friend found a pic of us on the net from 2005, and the caption said "Temari and Vincent Valentine."  :-s
Cosplay Ideas:

Too many to name!!!!!

Ska_Kitti

:D Ah, another Chrno. We'll have three then. There's a thread started in the Cosplay area, so drop a line and bring your friends.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Default"I want to do an Ichigo 100% gathering but no one knows the series :cry:

Not true! NOT TRUE! I just love the character Nishino! Satsuki rocks too! If you really want that gathering to take palce I know it can happen as long as you try! An Ichigo 100% gathering huh? WE first need to see Ichigo 100% cosplayers, that would be nice.

i got some pictures but i was having second thuoghts about it and maybe do kadaj from advent children but then ill have to make my hair white and no one in ichigo has white hair i guess i can spray it for 1 day
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

Ska_Kitti

A gathering is a special time in a girl or boys life where they dress up like their favorite character and join others at a specific meeting place to take pictures together and share information from the game/anime series that they have come to adore.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

hellangel

Quote from: "The High Summoner Yuna"what's a gathering?

Ditto waht Ska_Kitti said. Basically a time for people to, uh, gather. For cosplayers, gatherings are especially important for the purposes of photoshoots.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Ska_Kitti

I think I'm also arranging a Fruits Basket Gathering as well. No word yet on a location or time.
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "The High Summoner Yuna"what's a gathering?

Ditto waht Ska_Kitti said. Basically a time for people to, uh, gather. For cosplayers, gatherings are especially important for the purposes of photoshoots.
I did some photo shoots with a Kakashi. It was a lot of fun.

This year I plan to crossplay as Milly from Trigun...so perhaps I should start a Trigun gathering....?^^;

Moogleborg

I'm still trying to decide a gathering for the Moogle gathering.....the arcade is a pendable place but i'm still deciding! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.