New! With the Will of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2015

Started by PinkHairSasuke, February 11, 2012, 06:44:37 AM

PinkHairSasuke

Necara

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on April 03, 2013, 06:09:48 AM
Quote from: Necara on March 31, 2013, 10:34:25 AM
I'll be there as road to ninja hinata!

Added
Yay! I'm glad more peopl are doing RTN. At AX last year I was the only RTN cosplayer. :,(

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Necara on April 05, 2013, 01:54:28 AM
Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on April 03, 2013, 06:09:48 AM
Quote from: Necara on March 31, 2013, 10:34:25 AM
I'll be there as road to ninja hinata!

Added
Yay! I'm glad more peopl are doing RTN. At AX last year I was the only RTN cosplayer. :,(

That's always kinda awkward when you're the only one cosplaying as a certain group or style of a character. I expect quite a few RTN cosplayers this year. Hinata and Sasuke are the most popular ones haha

PinkHairSasuke

The date, time and location of the gathering has been approved by BSaphire and has been added to the first post!

EvilBunnyKid

Ill be going as Naruto's sexy no Jutsu (lol), Naruko Uzumaki. Casual Clothes.  I hope I can make it to this gathering.  Is there going to be any other Gender Benders?

djmonolith

I will be cosplaying Kakashi this year.  And maybe Dosu Kinuta or Temari... if I am up for doing Naruto only during the weekend.
This is my signature.

Kimbo_Slice

I am currently finishing a Shikamaru (Shippuden) costume, which should debut at Fanime. I have a potentially major scheduling conflict with the Tiger & Bunny gathering; since they don't have an official time yet, I'll try my best to make it, but I project doing the hair for Shikamaru alone will take forever.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on April 13, 2013, 06:24:42 PM
Ill be going as Naruto's 'sister' (lol), Naruko Uzumaki. Casual Clothes.  I hope I can make it to this gathering.
Quote from: djmonolith on April 13, 2013, 10:52:40 PM
I will be cosplaying Kakashi this year.  And maybe Dosu Kinuta or Temari... if I am up for doing Naruto only during the weekend.
Quote from: Kimbo_Slice on April 15, 2013, 02:30:04 AM
I am currently finishing a Shikamaru (Shippuden) costume, which should debut at Fanime. I have a potentially major scheduling conflict with the Tiger & Bunny gathering; since they don't have an official time yet, I'll try my best to make it, but I project doing the hair for Shikamaru alone will take forever.

Added!

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

PinkHairSasuke

Kimbo_Slice

My earlier posted scheduling conflict should be clear now. I'm just posting to confirm that I'll be able to make it as Shikamaru (Shippuden).

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Kimbo_Slice on April 29, 2013, 11:04:24 PM
My earlier posted scheduling conflict should be clear now. I'm just posting to confirm that I'll be able to make it as Shikamaru (Shippuden).

Okay, thanks for confirming!  :)

PinkHairSasuke

Confirmation has been posted on BSaphire's thread, we're all set!

xsoifonx

Since I had to cancel one of my new cosplays I'm going to be bringing back an old one of mine, Anbu Kakashi. :3
So I'll come to the gathering too.
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

Shinigami_Lover

So my Naruto is longer coming he needed a new car...
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: xsoifonx on May 06, 2013, 02:00:03 PM
Since I had to cancel one of my new cosplays I'm going to be bringing back an old one of mine, Anbu Kakashi. :3
So I'll come to the gathering too.

Added!

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on May 06, 2013, 07:45:16 PM
So my Naruto is longer coming he needed a new car...
Boo, that's unfortunate.

Chosen_Entity

I'll be coming as Kisame.
.... And I just realized that the MLP gathering is just before the Naruto one, so I guess I'll technically be Kisame hiding in a giant retarded dragon costume. X)

Moogleborg

Running on moé, 24/7/365.