Dance your pom poms over to the Moogle Gathering! ^_^

Started by Moogleborg, October 07, 2005, 10:47:21 AM

Moogleborg

Well, I was walking around Fanime 05' and along with wearing my new Moogle hat around, i've saw a small amount of people with either Moogle caps around or dressed as a Moogle! ^^ (I've even seen a Sephiroth moogle over there....sadly I couldn't take his pic...)

But then recently it hit me...why not have a Moogle gathering at Fanime 06?! ^_^ Either dressed as a Moogle or a character with a Moogle Cap on, i'd love to see us gather around and represent the Moogle! ^_^ Kupopo! ^_^

Anyone up for it?! ^^ I might either be Vergil from Devil May Cry 3 or Shin Akuma from Street Fighter, but i'll carry my Moogle hat around for the pics! ^_^ Come on out from the caves fellow Moogles and represent the Moogle! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Ska_Kitti

My hubby, his cousin and myself are dressing up, so you're welcome to join, but I think we may be going to the FFX/FFX-2 gathering. You may be better off going there as well.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Moogleborg

Sure, i'll come by! ^_^ Besides, theres bound to be more moogles nearby any kind of Final Fantasy gathering! ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Ska_Kitti

Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Thorn Atropa

Brilliant!
The world needs more moogles.  I support anyone who moves us closer to that ideal
--
"Crossdressing lolis and submissive switches
Ukes and semes and sex-magick witches
Beautiful boys and girls tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things"

Moogleborg

Yay! ^_^ More support! ^_^ Ya gonna dress up as a moogle Thorn Atropa? ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Thorn Atropa

Wasn't planning on it, but now that ya got me thinking....
--
"Crossdressing lolis and submissive switches
Ukes and semes and sex-magick witches
Beautiful boys and girls tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things"

Moogleborg

Ok, so i've made a few plans for the Moogle gathering....

First, anyone with anyone moogle related, be they hats, costumes or even plushies, can come by to gather for pics
Secondly, everyone is welcome to take pics (of course! ^^)
Third, everyone is welcome to dance! ^_^

Ummm....those are it for right now...i'm still making more! ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

grove

Set up the time and place and I'm down, haha. Pin up Moogle XDD
The chicka with the kick.

Lisu

Hmm....this topic just hit me when I saw it.
Yes...moogle...yes....
I'm seriously thinking of actually doing a moogle inspired costume (its white, +pom pom, wings and little fuzzies....messenger bag, or a book for saving...but with some slight/not so slight alterations, he he he)...it would be a cosplay I wouldn't be forced into.
^_^

Jyunishinsho

I thought about it for a second, and I thought; "What the heck. I went to Anime Overdose as Neko-Berry (Tonberry with my orange cat ears)...why not Moogle-berry?"

Lisu

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Moogle-berry"
Ok, now that would be interesting.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "grove"Set up the time and place and I'm down, haha. Pin up Moogle XDD

I'm still looking into it! ^_^ I'll mostly set it up the same time and place as the other Final Fantasy gatherings as well! ^_^

A Pin Up Moogle eh? ^^ Sounds sweet! ^_^

Quote from: "Lisu"Hmm....this topic just hit me when I saw it.
Yes...moogle...yes....
I'm seriously thinking of actually doing a moogle inspired costume (its white, +pom pom, wings and little fuzzies....messenger bag, or a book for saving...but with some slight/not so slight alterations, he he he)...it would be a cosplay I wouldn't be forced into.
^_^

Awesome! ^_^ And cool about the bag and save book too! ^_^ That'd be a great addition to the costume! ^_^

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"I thought about it for a second, and I thought; "What the heck. I went to Anime Overdose as Neko-Berry (Tonberry with my orange cat ears)...why not Moogle-berry?"

Whoa, kick ass! A Moogle-Tonberry hybrid will totally rock! ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

hellangel

Quote from: "grove"Set up the time and place and I'm down, haha. Pin up Moogle XDD

grove, is this the "skank" you were trying to get me into today??? the designs you drew up were pretty nice though ^____^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

grove

Quote from: "hellangel"

grove, is this the "skank" you were trying to get me into today??? the designs you drew up were pretty nice though ^____^

Haha, hellz yeah! You still down for it? It would be hella awesome if you could!
The chicka with the kick.

hellangel

Quote from: "grove"
Quote from: "hellangel"

Haha, hellz yeah! You still down for it? It would be hella awesome if you could!

maybe. wanna make it for me?  :D
Upcoming events:

Lisu

Here a few question for all you Moogle-ers out there...
What do you prefer or think is a better idea? :
-gold/yellow or red pom pom
-messenger bag (FF XI) or saving book (FF IX....which I haven't found any pictures of)

Also something that's been on my mind for a while...suppose someone was to take a picture of a person in a moogle costume, what is or is there a "moogle pose"? Or do you just improvise?

hellangel

Lisu: I think people just pose.

Grove: Send over some cosplay designs to me.
Upcoming events:

DayDreamerNessa

I did a moogle and just did random poses. if your a guy moogle these wont work for you

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=353563
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=353558
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=469353

some photographers, like Al(eurobeatking) may ask you to do poses they have in mind. If you have a hard time coming up with poses, then you can always ask the photographer if they have anything in mind.

QuoteHere a few question for all you Moogle-ers out there...
-messenger bag (FF XI) or saving book (FF IX....which I haven't found any pictures of)

-gold/yellow or red pom pom- if your doing a white moogle, i suggest gold/ or yellow.
-messenger bag (FF XI) or saving book (FF IX....which I haven't found any pictures of) messenger bag, because then you can tote some of your stuff with you as well.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Lisu"Here a few question for all you Moogle-ers out there...

Also something that's been on my mind for a while...suppose someone was to take a picture of a person in a moogle costume, what is or is there a "moogle pose"? Or do you just improvise?

I improvise...although I think in this pic of me, i'm imitating Mogs entering battle pose from FFVI..dunno if its good though! ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Moogleborg/DSCF0665.jpg

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"I did a moogle and just did random poses. if your a guy moogle these wont work for you

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=353563
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=353558
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=469353

some photographers, like Al(eurobeatking) may ask you to do poses they have in mind. If you have a hard time coming up with poses, then you can always ask the photographer if they have anything in mind.

Those are really kawaii poses Nessa! ^_^ I wish I saw ya with your Dark Moogle cosplay at Fanime....I did see you and your boyfriend as Arucard and Victoria, the Squirtles and I think also in school outfits as well...but I didn't saw ya as the Dark Moogle (which I originally intended on having my FFX Moogle plushie be held by ya but ya held him on the pic of the Squrtle outfit! ^^) but is there a chance for a return for the Dark Moogle?! ^_^

Oh yeah, also a friend of mine is thinking of making a Moogle costume of her own and i'm thinking of showing her a pic of your Dark Moogle costume as an example since it is totally kawaii and ya did a great job on the pom pom and wings on it! ^_^ Is it ok with ya? ^^