King of Fighters: Another Day

Started by Moogleborg, October 07, 2005, 07:05:23 PM

Moogleborg

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/game/event/tgs/2005/report/movie.php

As a KOF fan, from what i've seen from the trailer, I think it is gonna be pretty sweet! ^_^ However, I don't know much details about it...is it gonna be an anime series or miniseries or something else like that? ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Jyunishinsho

Yes I SAW THE TRAILER AND I MIGHT REFALL IN LOVE WITH KULA.

-however Dizzy still remains close to my heart.

Also, Maximum Impact Two is coming out. Im gonna wait for that.

Tsubasa

I saw the trailer a while ago.  It's really strongly based on Maximum Impact 2 and 2003.  Looks pretty nice.  My thoughts:

-Kudos for finally getting Rock into the KoF continuity in this anime and MI 2.  
-<3 for Kula.

Note that this anime will be an ONA; "Original Net Animation."  It'll be watchable on the internet.  I assume it'll stream.

Expect it in December.  It'll air in 4 parts.  I'd imagine weekly.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Ska_Kitti

Yeah, I heard about that. I have a SNK fanboy as a friend, so he'd appreciate the link. Thanks. :P
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Heartbreak_despair

Everything looks great in the trailer (except for Mai's realistic proportions :cry: )
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Bata-kun

This series spells a state of being kimoi.  While the fact that I.G. will be the studio is okay, the fact that we won't go back to the beginning isn't.  It doesn't help either that the second worst 2D "KoF" game is one of the basises of the anime. (The worst one hasn't been released yet; thus you only need one guess to say which one it is obviously.)

Wow.  I never thought the quote, "Be careful on what you wish for," was that true.  Now, I know.

Oh.  The episodes better be 15 minute bits only.  That'll be the case most likely though.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Also, Maximum Impact Two is coming out. Im gonna wait for that.
Wow, you honestly liked that game? Well, I did enjoy the costume changes for some characters like Mai but Athena was lacking or rather, her costume was not. :lol:

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Also, Maximum Impact Two is coming out. Im gonna wait for that.
Wow, you honestly liked that game? Well, I did enjoy the costume changes for some characters like Mai but Athena was lacking or rather, her costume was not. :lol:

I heard about the KOF Maximum Impact Two, the first one is ok, but it was too easy to beat, I did like the Mai costumes, I'm looking forward to it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"
Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"

I heard about the KOF Maximum Impact Two, the first one is ok, but it was too easy to beat, I did like the Mai costumes, I'm looking forward to it.

The costumes were pretty good in KOF: MI...although Duke was pretty unimspiring, even for an SNK boss....and the english voices...most were ok, but some like Rock Howards....bleh...
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

100% BEEF

I think I read it from ANN or animenation but this should be a 6 ep. long OVA, about 30 minutes each. I'm also really looking forward to it, the animation looks really slick, however I think some of the male characters shoulder widths look a little exagerated, I don't remember K being that huge lol. Looks to be very promising otherwise, i just hope the gay sounding Averil Lavigne 'esch song isn't in it!

Bata-kun

Pray to Kami-sama that song does not appear.  There is something bothering me though.  Will the characters have their original seiyuu?

Got the correct amount.  ANN said that it'll be four episodes long.  That should make sense.

Oh.  For the record, I never liked "MI".  "Tamashii" was okay, "WA" was eh at best, but "MI" is so horrible.

*sighs* I don't mind if Pierrot does the Orochi saga.

Moogleborg

http://asx.showtime.jp/asx/animation/20051202/e15vid202800100110731_0500.asx

https://webspace.utexas.edu/an458/public/KOFAnotherDayEp1Script.txt

The First Episode is up! ^^ Well its been up for a week but....I didn't see it until yesterday! ^^

Featured Characters: Alba Meira, Soiree Meira, Iori Yagami, Mai Shiranui, Athena Asamiya