Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Tournamet @ Fanime 2007

Started by lying is an art form, December 27, 2006, 01:36:29 AM

trupnoi

man you guys are pro... barely got mine yesterday :P i'm horrible i'll see what i can do to level them up before the con....

mDuo13

Got about 19 hours in so far, my highest level pokemon is about level 35, most are only about 30. I don't think most (if any) of these Pokémon are going to be in my competitive team, though. We shall see. Right now I'm just rushing through the gym badges and whatnot trying to find my way to a place I can powerlevel - then I'll go back, get all the crap that I missed, and train a real team.

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

swordmanjoe

if anyone wants to exchange Fc's mines 5455-5870-3324

Knightfire

I'm up for it : ) Also up for Tourney brackets like those found in Pokemon Stadium  :o
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Zekke

ok I know someone told me this before but I cant remember, where do I go to get my own FC?

also what are some of the nick names you've given ure pokemon?

Luxray - Lux
Snover - Squatch
Gible - Nible

lying is an art form

Pearl, been power leveling and rushing through the entire game. I'll settle down and like actually EV train and whatever after I beat E4
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

swordmanjoe

your friend code's in palpad (in your key items)
Torrtera-Philbert
Kricketune-Jimmeny
Luxray-Kimba

Ska_Kitti

I'm pondering the idea of the entire gathering going spelunking in the cave to meet 32 people for something... anyone catch the drift? :]
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

swordmanjoe

Zekke

Thats a good idea.*Grabs helmet* To the underground!

trupnoi

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"I'm pondering the idea of the entire gathering going spelunking in the cave to meet 32 people for something... anyone catch the drift? :]

oh hellz yeah i'm down there lol...

i'm gonna try to wander around the con with Link Searcher always on lol...

Zekke

So how is everyones training going? As of right now, Im probably going to be in the tourny with the high 50's Low 60's by con time. yea im not much of a power lvler but it'll do for now.

Jehuty

Training's tough...I heart the E4 for Power Leveling, though...My guys are holding around level 55 average.

I'm all for the spelunking for 32 ppl, as I REALLY want that stupid Spiritomb...
Need to get ready for this though, go my red Gyarados, go!
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

mDuo13

My team was in shambles recently, but I'm getting closer to having the real deal for con time.

M

I just hope someone doesn't try to cheat when you all play. I've seen Pokemon online with all max stats and only lv 3. Nintendo supposedly has a filter to prevent this, but this person obviously got around it.

And you should be able to tell if someone's cheat (max stats, etc.), but there are ways that you can cheat without it being obvious. :(
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Chpal

Capture the flag? I heard about that. how does that game work in the games?
currently my team is only lvl 25-30ish, hopefully ill become stronger before the con
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

CompyFranko

A Pokemon tournament?  Awesome, I'm there.  My friends and I have been playing competitively for years now.  You know you'll see me there.
HYPAH BEAM!

AmazingKenchan

Uh, you guys know if you play online you can set your levels to 50 or 100, which means everyone can battle with everyone.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head