Looking for 2009 Fanime Logistics Staff

Started by WaffoCellist, January 27, 2009, 10:11:42 AM

WaffoCellist

The 2009 Logistics Dept. are looking for a few good people to join our staff.  If you are looking for a staff position and want to be a part of this great convention, then Logistics may be for you!

Don't know what Logistics does?  Logistics are basically the ways and means for Fanime.  We help other depts retrieve the equipment and supplies they need to help run the convention from the Fanime office and other vendors.  We fulfill small odd jobs during the convention.  Logistics also helps arrange, clean, and inventory the Fanime Office in San Jose.  Most of the work that Logistics does is done before the con (even as early as February) and after the con. 

It may seem like a lot of work to do before and after the con, but the plus side is is that you get to enjoy the con more since most of the work load is pre and post con. 

So...does Logistics sound right for you?  Here are the requirements to be considered Logistics staff:

- Have a great attitude.
- Have to be at least 18 yrs old by March.
- Need to be able to lift 40 lbs or more (we carry large boxes)
- Is available to do pre-con work
(e.g. help clean and arrange Fanime Office in San Jose on specified days-usually weekends and some weekdays)

If you have further questions, you can post them, e-mail me, or meet me at the upcoming February 8th meeting.  I'll be wearing the bright orange jumpsuit.... ;D 

-Arlene
Logistics Dept. Head

e-mail: [email protected]

It's a convict...it's a felon...NO! It's a Fanime Logistics Staffer coming your way!!!!

Jerry

If i wasn't already spoken for: Rover's, Music Fest and possibly Maid cafe...

but they've [Logisitics in previous years] always had an awesome staff/hangout room.
Pool Table, and full mini arcade for the win :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

sushicow

AR.....gh.... :-X
darn, I'm not old enough to be part of it yet :-X
Arroyo High School Anime Club Officer:
President '10?
VP of '09
Treasury '08
regular member '07