Events on Thurs without badge?

Started by Tsu, May 09, 2013, 04:33:43 PM

Tsu

This is kind of two questions. I know the schedule folks have tons of things to juggle, no biggie. However, my question is, do the schedule people intend for there to be events this year prior to pre-reg/early-reg opening at 7? Or are any events for Thurs starting after reg opens?

Will badges be mandatory for con stuff Thursday? I know in prior years it sometimes hasn't been depending on scheduling and last year's power outage.

Thanks!
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

ewu

Events on Thurs will come up as they are ready. This may be 3pm, 5pm, or midnight, but we'll try to get them up asap. It's not at all revolving around Reg and reg's opening time.

Thurs, as you know will be unbadged, and has in the past even WITH power!:) There was some confusion last year at the swap meet, but we should be A OK:) and if not, we will roll with the punches, get it fixed asap, and keep you all informed. Hopefully, with a minimum of inconvenience to you all!

Quote from: foester on May 09, 2013, 04:33:43 PM
This is kind of two questions. I know the schedule folks have tons of things to juggle, no biggie. However, my question is, do the schedule people intend for there to be events this year prior to pre-reg/early-reg opening at 7? Or are any events for Thurs starting after reg opens?

Will badges be mandatory for con stuff Thursday? I know in prior years it sometimes hasn't been depending on scheduling and last year's power outage.

Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

otakuya

No badge needed on Thursday for swap meet and gaming room?

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom