Anyone here at the DOAX gathering?

Started by Paladin Cecil, May 28, 2008, 03:01:48 PM

Paladin Cecil

Was anyone here at the DOAX gathering, whether as a cosplayer or someone getting pictures?

I missed the first few minutes of it because the gathering changed locations. When I got to the meet-up, I was told there were some other people there in cosplay. How many people were there beforehand and was anyone able to get pictures?
When I got there, I was able to get a few pics, but the shoot ended early. If anyone else who was there got any pictures, could you let me know?

PS: Considering the type of gathering it was, I won't ask anyone to post any and I don't plan to post the ones I took either (for safety precautions), but if anyone else got any pictures of it, could you show them to me via e-mail or PM? Thanks.

K&K4ever

I wasn't able to make it to this one, because at the last minute, I found out that it was at the same time as the Guilty Gear gathering, so I was unable to go as Kasumi in the gym costume, so I would also like to find out how it turned out.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

akira_chan

Yeah i'm really sorry for the super last min location change. The hilton pool was tiny compared to the marriott, not to mention there was a bit of a supposed food fight(supposedly people above the pool were throwing things out the window and just being immature and rude)at the hilton pool. I know I did go over to the hilton to make sure anyone who headed over there knew about the last min change and whatnot, so sorry for any confusion with this gathering.

I also would like to see any pictures from the gathering(I was the Hitomi in the All Range swimsuit top).

K&K4ever

It wasn't the location that was the problem for me, it was the time of the gathering.  I was at the Guilty Gear gathering while you guys were at the DOAX gathering, oh well, next year
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.