[Entry/Submission] Picture Contest: Cute Pets!

Started by Gatsby, February 17, 2009, 10:17:48 PM

Gatsby

Hi everyone!

XpHoBiaX and I have been kicking around ideas to make this place a little more lively and we settled on the idea of various contests. Contests will range from picture contests to writing. If this contest goes well we're going to try and host one or two every month.

Contest Theme:
What better way to debut a new contest than with our furry friends? I'm not talking THOSE furries, I'm referring to our cute and cuddly pets. Submit a picture of your pet doing something cute!

Rules, Regulations, and Other

- Each contest will be broken into two different topics. The first topic is for people to submit their entries. The second topic will be used as the actual voting platform. Each topic will be open for a week so the contests will be 2 week deals.

- No flaming each other's submissions! This is supposed to be fun, so we won't tolerate flaming.

- One submission per poster.

- For this contest it's cute pets. Your submission must be of your own pet. Any pet will do!

- Pet outfits are ok. Whatever makes your pet cuter is fine.

- No Photoshopping, no captions, just pure cuteness.

Prize:

At this point we don't have a real prize or anything but for now the winner will be added to a list of winners for all to see.

That just about covers it! Submit, enjoy, and have fun!

Hakaru_chan

ohh you mean contests here on this forum or contests at fanime? i was thinking of throwing in an idea to have a professional photography contest where fanime attendees (not professionals, but amueters only), can submit their photos and have them judged in corresponding catergories with judges being the professionals and such.

sorrie this idea is so off topic but i think ill try moving this in the ideas/suggestions thread? i duno...  :-\
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Gatsby

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 17, 2009, 10:23:07 PM
These are Fanime forum contests.

hm ok! thanks for the clarification! (sorrie im slow...  :-\)
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

XpHoBiaX

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on February 17, 2009, 10:21:39 PM
ohh you mean contests here on this forum or contests at fanime? i was thinking of throwing in an idea to have a professional photography contest where fanime attendees (not professionals, but amueters only), can submit their photos and have them judged in corresponding catergories with judges being the professionals and such.

sorrie this idea is so off topic but i think ill try moving this in the ideas/suggestions thread? i duno...  :-\

If all goes well here contest-wise, I will open up contests related to different mediums of art in the "Incredible Things I Can Make" Forum.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

mDuo13

This sounds fun. I guess I'll bite.

My cat Eddie. Apparently he was distraught to wake up and find out that he had been turned into a Christmas gift. I don't really know the full circumstances of the picture (my sister took it).

Rette

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

BrightHeart76

Saki the Wonder Cat...held by my sister Ree.  Cat's weird...she loves to be upside down.

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

SOawesomeness

My dog loves ladies clothes. He goes wild when there are  socks and unmentionables, too. xD
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

mDuo13

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Jerry

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 19, 2009, 01:59:44 PM
_insert various mischevious cute animal pics_
My dog loves ladies clothes. He goes wild when there are  socks and unmentionables, too. xD

Quote from: mDuo13 on February 19, 2009, 11:16:10 PM
I like this thread already.

I still dont know why pets do that.

but I agree with Duo, so far these pictures are pretty darn diabetic. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

xXunyuuXx

My cat sure loves Fruits Basket <3
His name was Shikira ^o^

Too bad its gone...;__;
This picture a month ago

Gatsby

This thread makes me warm inside. :)

Tomorrow the voting process begins so get your pets in now!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on February 24, 2009, 10:21:03 AM
His name was Shikira ^o^

Too bad its gone...;__;
This picture a month ago
Looks like my kitty 5 years younger!
Sorry kitty be gone (T_T)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on February 24, 2009, 09:10:24 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on February 24, 2009, 10:21:03 AM
His name was Shikira ^o^

Too bad its gone...;__;
This picture a month ago
Looks like my kitty 5 years younger!
Sorry kitty be gone (T_T)

;__;
In the memories of my cat!
Awww your cat looks like my cat when it was young DX
Now I have a dog...a very horny dog...(>~_~)>

Gatsby

Voting has officially begun! Let the cutest overwhelm all. :) I'm locking this topic. Any discussion should be moved over to the other topic.