Blinded by unmentionables

Started by BrightHeart76, June 20, 2008, 03:10:37 PM

BrightHeart76

Feel free to read the whole story.  But honestly, the highlight is this quote, "A 52-year-old California woman is suing lingerie giant Victoria's Secret, claiming that a "design flaw" on a pair of V-string panties caused her to suffer an eye injury. "

Just to state my personal opinion...if you BLIND yourself trying on underwear; buy an eye patch and go collect your Darwin Award.  Don't sue the company.

Link to the original story
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/06/17/2008-06-17_thonged_in_the_eye_by_dainties_she_claim.html
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JohnnyAR

52 year old woman + thong + accident = Lmao

Punkbuster

52yr old woman + thong = Accident

Kazuko

LOL seriously Sexy little things on a 52 year old is BLEH

and really =| the metalic objects I have seen were the little key its like retarded tiny and the wedding ring on our sexy little bride floor set. I have restocked that bitch like 9000 times so I know it D:

Honestly that shouldnt hurt that badly

and seriously? on a thong LOL lady needs to put it on right

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on June 20, 2008, 10:40:40 PM
LOL seriously Sexy little things on a 52 year old is BLEH

and really =| the metalic objects I have seen were the little key its like retarded tiny and the wedding ring on our sexy little bride floor set. I have restocked that bitch like 9000 times so I know it D:

Honestly that shouldnt hurt that badly

and seriously? on a thong LOL lady needs to put it on right
Or considering she's 52 she shouldn't be wearing that kind of stuff to begin with.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

JohnnyAR

This reminds of this time, my family bought my grandma this nice dress and the put it in a Victoria's Secret box and so she and some of the relatives that didn't know about it fell for it XD

questionette

What I wanna know is what she was doing when the blinding happened

...no wait, I really don't.

Tony

Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014