Sengoku Basara Gathering 2012 "Get Yo Guns On! And Let's party!!!"

Started by Knight of Infinity, June 09, 2011, 10:19:01 AM

Knight of Infinity

Okay 2011's Gathering didn't quite turn out like we had all hoped. SO I will be taking charge of 2012's Gathering!

Day: Saturday
Time: 12:00pm-14:00pm
Meeting Place: (FiF CE MS) Fountains, Marriot side! I noticed the trees and bushes on this side make great Photo-shoots.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Event: Punishment style Janken-poi (Rock paper scissors) loser will perform any action or pose the winner pleases. Use your imagination.

Attendees:
Date Masamune -                Infini-Knight (My new Cosplay Handle.), Nikkiolie
Sanada Yukimura -              Balnibarbi, Nikkiolie[friend]
Yukimura SenBasa3 alt cos - Balnibarbi [maybe]
Oda Nobunaga -
Nouhime -                          Raenef
Motochika/Kanbe -
Mori Motonari -
Sarutobi Sasuke -               Yukari Kaiba
Kasuga-                            Athel
Ishida Mitsunari -
Oichi -                              Manik_semiramis, Touya no Miko
Tsuruhime-                        Myotishi
Tenkai -                            Raenef [Friend confirmed]
Kojuro -                            Hellangel [maybe], Nikkiolie[Boyfriend]
Saika-                              Chaosbark
Chosokabe-                       Athel

Undecided attendees-         My Sanity
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

raenef

I'll be there as Nouhime, and I might have a Tenkai with me (my cosplay from last year haha)
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Knight of Infinity

Updated and thanks for the replies guys! Lets keep em coming!

sael

Thanks for taking charge of the gathering, Infini!

I'll be back as Sasuke, probably. However, still waiting for the rest of my group to decide what they'll be doing for the gathering, so it's possible that I'll change my mind closer to Fanime.

Oh, and raenef's Tenkai is a friend. She's not going to be pulling a stunt during the middle of the gathering and changing.

raenef

Yukari Kaiba

Will totally be making a return to the gathering! Even though it was a small turnout this year, I still had a ton of fun.

At this point I have no idea who I'll be coming as - I'll have both my Yukimura and my Mori cosplays, but its possible I might have Sasuke done too. For now put me down as Yukimura =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BSaphire

Glad to see this coming back for 2012!
@ Knight of Infinity: Please update your first post so that it can be listed. Format can be found on Post #3 here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html

As a new organizer you will find the first 4 posts contain most of the information you will need to be listed on the Blue Gatherings Info Boards seen at FanimeCon.
After that is done be sure and let me know so I can list the URL on the 2012 URL list located here:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

Arigatou
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

balnibarbi

Huuuooohhh!!! Count me in for one more year! I hope to do Yukimura's SenBasa3 alternate costume, but if that doesn't happen, I may bring default back for one more year.

Knight of Infinity

Updated!!!

@Bsaphire Thanks for the links it makes things much easier to look back. Although im not exactly a new organizer, I helped organize the 2009 Codegeass Gathering along with that year's Codegeass Cosplay Chess game, and will most likely be doing so this year too. Just this is the first time Ive been able to actually be the lead organizer. So im sure ill be able to get this gathering bangin!

@Everyone!

Lets keep on goin with this momentum and pick up some more attendees! Hit up your friends and lets get this party started!

raenef

Um.... Knight, the tenkai will be with me (maybe), not touya.

Knight of Infinity

manik_semiramis

-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Knight of Infinity

Great! Nice having you on board! Looks like were gonna have some high quality cosplayers this time around!

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Knight of Infinity

Knight of Infinity

Knight of Infinity

Updated!!! Cmon I know there are more of you Basara cosplayers around!!! Round em up!

Knight of Infinity

Yukari Kaiba

I'm changing who I'm coming as to Sasuke Sarutobi - one of my friends is flying in for the con from the east coast and is going to be my Kasuga =)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)