If you could date any anime character...

Started by kscuotakus, March 25, 2003, 12:39:39 AM

Jessa_chan

QuoteSpirited Away:

Haku (Is that legal?)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*goes spastic*  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  I thought I was the only person who worshipped Haku!!! WE MUST START A FANCLUB! Haku rules, hes soooo adorable and wonderful and totally bishie! And he looks like hes about 11...Im only 13....>.> Its not that bad....

Haku is like the most kawaii bishie in the world! Spirited Away was pretty good (I liked kiki's delivery service better) but Haku was the best bishie Ive seen in awhile...

*DROOL* Anyone want tto start a Haku-fanclub with me??
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

SpazMegami

Atashi mo! Atashi mo!   XD  Wai!  Haku wa kawaii!  His dragon form is so cool!  *glomps Haruka and Jessa*  And he's one of my 180+ bishie-in-a-bottle(aka my harem)!  O_o It's scary...the last time I posted on this thread, I think I only had about 135 bishies in my harem...oh well, the more the merrier!  ^_^
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

eva001

ooooooooooooo

i like haku..but not like u guys ..calm down hes cool an all...hee

i deffinetly like his dragon form the best its so pretty..its sad when u see him all messed up and bloody but its okay because "sin" i forget her real name..ohno...anyway she saves him..so go her....

i hope all of u have seen it..my dad and his friend bought it for me i really likes it!

i thought it was a great movie,my mom made me watch it in english..and its not to bad..but as usuall the japanes is much better!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

fuzzyfaery

garfield

um....

grown up sakura(ccs)?

cause she's so cheerfull...  :D

eva001

ahhhhhhhhhhh

i am anti-ccs

well not really, i liked the first epo. when she was gathring each card,but it just got boring ..and then i read the comics...ahhhh and how are all the 4th grades gay...???

i mean not that theres anything wrong with that i just dont think 4th grades is a good idea ya know....

anyway i said what i needed to say!

i like taski!

but tusuki is the best!

i finally finishe Y.n.M. today!!!

yeah :roll:
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

Chas Tsukishiro

(H-Hey now, play nice, please. CardCaptor Sakura happens to be my favorite anime series. ^^;;; )

MWAHAHAHA. Tsukishiro Yukito.... that is, if Touya wouldn't disentegrate me on the spot. @_@;; Iyaaaaah.

If not him, then probably Souma Ritsu. I LOVE THAT GUY. X3
"Honk if you love Shinji's toothpick!"

Kaura117

Haruko, from FLCL. ^^ Crazy girl's fun...

Jessa_chan

I adore Wolfwood from Trigun now. I don't know why, I just DO. It's one of those things in life you can't explain, like why toast always lands jelly-side down, why Nanako's boobs don't make her snap in half, and why Miaka doesn't just accept Tamahome loves her and get on with her life.

I guess I just like him....because. Yeah, thats a good reason. Because.
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

Tama

heh heh heh... I love them ALL!  How can I pick just one? Or 2? Or twenty?  There are some that I would want to hug and squeeze and pet.  (Even though they would try to escape) such as Shippo (Inu Yasha), Haku (Sen to Chihiro), and Inu Yasha himself( I really do wanna squeeze his ears! :D ) ... Limiting myself to 3.  Then there are the bishonen which include all of Weiss (even though the urge to smack Omi will occur), The boys from Fushigi yuugi (Watase's guy's are so hot!), and the guys from Desendents of Darkness.  hee hee.  I limited myself honest!  I didn't even go into the whole angsty cuteness of Hiei (yu yu hakusho) and Subaru in fact all of Clamps guys (Tokyo Babylon).  Are Harems allowed?

Life is good

I'm stopping now... honest.
taaaa DAAAAA! I LIVE!!!!

eva001

i agree with tama, who can pick just one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe

anyways...

sorry if i hurt anyones feelings about ccs, but i still stick w/ what i say, it just isnt my thing!

but i have to admite i ahve always liked the cards!

my uncle bought me a deck and they are so fun, i should go look at them right now

*blows of the dust from it sitting there for weekes*

*pulls them out!!!*

yeah there so fun, i love all the picks, but like i said, ccs isnt my kinda show!

anyways

*runs off thinking about hot anime guys*

yeah
Sasori

thast me

*stuffs food in mouth*

garfield

all the 4th grade in ccs are gay??

hm.. can't remember that..

most of them are straight..  some of them have a "weird" relationship...

well we are talking about clamp here....

you have the ccs cards?  do you have the wand also? :P

Tsubasa

For your information, there are a couple of gay characters in CCS.  Tomoyo obviously loves Sakura and Syaoran did like Yukito.  It also seems like Sakura liked Mizuki-sensei, but she doesn't really.  Aside from that, Touya and Yukito love each other and Sonomi (Tomoyo's mother) seems to love Nadeshiko, but they aren't fourth graders, so they don't count for this discussion.  And then there are also the interesting couples: Rika with Terada-sensei and Eriol with Mizuki-sensei.  Aa~... gotta love CLAMP-style romance. ^_^
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Kaura117

CLAMP-styled romances... often much more bizarre than yer standard love polygons.

garfield

ah yes.. totally forgot about syaoran with yukito...

I think Eriol is suppose to be as old as Sakura's Father...

he just keep his body like that so he can meet sakura... but it still weird to see Mizuki with Eriol...  

hm... that remind me of Wish (another Clamp manga)..  I wonder if the angel "Kohaku" is actually a guy in japanese version??

Tsubasa

Quote from: "garfield"hm... that remind me of Wish (another Clamp manga)..  I wonder if the angel "Kohaku" is actually a guy in japanese version??

Kohaku was never male.  Or female for that matter.  In the Wish world, angels and daemons are asexual.  Although, angels tend to appear female-like in appearance, while daemons appear male-like.
-Tsubasa

kscuotakus

it's interesting that you guys/gals bring up the whole gay/bi/straight issue when it comes to anime dating. although li shaoran likes yukito, it's more of an affectionate sense rather than just being "gay." he has no homosexual tendencies, and if you look into the series much later, you'd see that li falls for sakura, so much as to constantly protect her. same goes for tomoyo, who loves being around sakura so much. keep in mind that the nature of love differs between the american culture and the japanese culture, where here, love is more explicit and to the point, whereas in japan, it's more reserved and romantic, so to speak.

best post name: tsubasa. with a post name like that, i'd date you ;P

Tsubasa

It's been a while since I've read the manga, but I believe it was indeed stated that Syaoran liked Yukito in that way prior to falling in love with Sakura.  If my memory's failing me, I apologize.  As for Tomoyo, there's no question she loves Sakura.  In the manga, there are many occasions where she makes it blantantly obvious.  Of course, Sakura, being the naive child we love so much, never notices.  Poor Tomoyo....  And yes, I'm familiar with how differently love is expressed in Japan.

Um... I suppose I'll take that as a compliment. ^_^;
-Tsubasa

kscuotakus

ahh, take that back! what's up with the hidden (a)genders with you crazy posters? someone please explain the significance of sexual ambiguity on the net (i'm pretty sure i know about it in anime)?

Tsubasa

It's not like I ever made an effort to hide my gender. ^_^;  As for the issue of gender ambiguity on the net, there are probably a wide gamut of reasons why someone would like to keep their gender hidden.  For example, females may wish to escape from inevitable cat calls or males may wish to keep the option of playing a female open so that they may exploit fellow males.  In my case, I just like the name Tsubasa and I happen to adore Hoshino Ruri.  I suppose that may lead others to believe that I'm female, but it's certainly not my intent.
-Tsubasa