If you could date any anime character...

Started by kscuotakus, March 25, 2003, 12:39:39 AM

kscuotakus

heh... this post brings back memories  :wink:

Chun

A girl that I can protect. I don't like girls that can fend for themselves, unless they absolute feel they have to.

That being said:
Hasebe Aya (Comic Party)- She seems so very... lonely all the time.

Tsukimiya Ayu, Minase Nayuki, Misaka Shiori (Kanon)- Sad girls in snow. See Megatokyo or any other reference to it.

Rakka (Haibane Renmei)- She seemed so sad in Old Home, and I wanted to try helping out.

Maehara Shinobu, Aoyama Motoko[exception to my rule] (Love Hina)- Shinobu deserves a sempai besides the already taken Keitaro. She's pretty cute when she's 18 or so too. Motoko's got a great personality.

Himekawa Mia (Bishoujo Game, Majipuri)- Eh, I don't feel like explaining this one. Go figure it out :P.

Erm... and a handful of others not here.

As for guys--wait, why would I have guys?

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Chibblz

Okay!! Here we go!! XD

Tooya and Yuuhi - Ayashi no Ceres - Tooya because he cares for Aya and is just awesome, and Yuuhi because if I married a guy like him, I'd never be hungry... ALSO!! Because they can fight!! Omigawd. Tooya and the stilletto... Yuuhi and those metal chopsticks! If people didn't know what I meant, I'd probably sound wrong... Or is it just me? O.o;;;;

Tamahome/Taka and Tasuki and Nuriko - Tamahome because he doesn't only care about himself, even though he seemed like it, and because he loves Miaka LOTS! Tasuki because of his fangs... And that attitude of his! LEKKA SHIEN! <3 And Nuriko because only a true man would crossdress!!! ^^

Kamui - X/1999 - It's the hair and eyes.... AND THE SWORD THAT JUST KINDA APPEARS!! O.O!

Sanosuke - Rurouni Kenshin - I like the fighter-types...  And because... Iono.... XD

Kakashi - Naruto - Nin-Nin!! <3!

I cant think of any more.....

Pimpstress Rei

Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi. The quiet ones are always the freakiest ones  :wink:

Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin cuz he's so cute! "Oro?" *melts*

Yuuhi from Ayashi no Ceres cuz he's sexy. Touya is too moody for me.
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

firegoddessnerys

I'm gonna post for both Leviathan and myself: ROY MUSTANG...but we'd be fighting over him unfortunately...

A Tale as Old as Time

Nyxyin

Quote from: "firegoddessnerys"I'm gonna post for both Leviathan and myself: ROY MUSTANG...
Me too!  Talk about HOT!  (Literally.)  :lol:

AbsolutelyCursed

Ladies who can handle a gun

1) Fujiko from Lupin

2) Riza Hawkeye from FMA

JME2

Very well; for the sake of argument:

Nadia (Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water)

Sakura Shinguchi (Sakura Taisen)

Lina Inverse (Slayers)

Declinsion

Chad from Bleach. Yeah, I'm a guy. And I'm heterosexual, but I mean.......he's Chad.