Re: General Staff Meeting March 14th, 2009 - Hilton Hotel (SJConvention Center)

Started by otakuapprentice, February 08, 2009, 10:50:54 PM

otakuapprentice

I tried to make it to today's, but alas......I had to work.

I'll see if I can make the next one.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Robbit

I know it may be kinda of late but if we were to want to become part of the staff, should we attend this meeting? Or is it for the people that already signed up?

SOawesomeness

Robbit- You can attend if you're not on a particular staff department- during the meeting, heads will usually say they're recruiting and ask if anyone hasn't joined a department yet. :D

But yeah, if you want to join a staff department, you should go. It's for both prospective staff members and staff members alike. :D

AND OMG. I just might be able to make this meeting!
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

M

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 12, 2009, 10:27:13 PM
Robbit- You can attend if you're not on a particular staff department- during the meeting, heads will usually say they're recruiting and ask if anyone hasn't joined a department yet. :D

But yeah, if you want to join a staff department, you should go. It's for both prospective staff members and staff members alike. :D
Even if a department/division doesn't specifically say that they're looking for people, walk up and ask them. I've been guilty of forgetting to mention that I am looking for staffers for departments. :X
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Robbit

okey dokey. I look forward to March 14th ( woops)

ewu

the general meeting is on the 14th.....the rovers super secret meeting is on the 15th
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

outcast

SOawesomeness

Quote from: outcast on February 21, 2009, 07:13:05 PM
Is it to late to sign up to staff?
Depends on what department, some of them aren't taking any staff members... though some are. (:

E-mail the department head you want to be in and ask if they're looking for some staff members. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook