Fanime Unofficial Pokemon Mystery Gift Distribution Event

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, May 18, 2010, 03:44:22 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Me and my friend will be distributing Mystery Gift Events this year at Fanime for 4th Gen Pokemon Games.

Note that this is a unofficial event and is not associated with FanimeCon or it's staff in any way.

Are current list of Mystery Gifts:
QuoteTested Events:
Japanese 10th Anniversery Mew
Draco Meteor Jirachi (Gamestop)(Unlocks Night Sky Edge on Pokewalker)
TRU Movie Arceus (Unlocks HG/SS event)
UK Movie11 Shaymin (Unlocks Gracidea Flower)
Japanese WCS 2010 Eevee
Pikachu colored Pichu (Gamestop)
Pokewalker Course: Yellow Forest
Pokewalker Course: Sightseeing
Deoxys (Gamestop)

Untested Events:
TRU Regigigas
Pokewalker Course: Winner's Path
Oaks Letter
Secret Key
Member Card

There are a few other events unlisted.

We will be charging a 25c inconvenience fee to change in between each event, however anyone is free to download the events if/when they are up (like we could stop you).
All Pokemon obtained are legitimate and should pass any hack check. For best compatibility we suggest you bring a copy of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, as they are compatible with almost every event.

We will be distributing Mystery Gifts throughout the weekend. To find us simply look for me in my Danboard Cosplay (Picture Below).

I will have my Cosplay on at various times throughout the weekend depending on my schedule. To get a rough idea here is the times I should be expected to be seen:

QuoteThursday 7pm - 10pm
Friday     8am - 1pm
Saturday 9am - 12pm
Sunday   9am - 12pm
Monday   9am - 12pm

These are generalized times, and can change depending on my schedule and the weather. I MAY or MAY NOT have the cosplay on at different times then these. And we will not be in any set place during the set times
We will also be distributing Mystery Gifts outside of these times, but sense I won't be wearing a cosplay it will be quite difficult to find us.

As a final note, we are not responsible for any problems you may experience with are Events, if any. We have tested most of these and have not received any problems, but that does not mean you won't. It is unlikely at best but if a problem does occur remember you decided to take the risk, not us.

See you at Con!

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Eliteslayer

Yes. Yes I would. Very much so. I know a lot of people who would also be interested as well; it's hard for us to turn down event Pokemon, the very thought just triggers that center of our brains that goes "event = rare = desirable = DO WANT."
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Right Now I believe I can distribute quite a few JAP/ENG 4th GEN Events.

I also can distribute Yellow Forest for Pokewalkers I believe for those who did not obtain it.

My friend wants to charge .25c or so for the trouble of switching to each event and the time consumed, just to note. Though a quarter for a expired event does not seem like a bad price so whatever.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC_TROOPER

if anyone is interested here is a list of the main events ill be giving out.Since im giving these out through mystery gift ill be charging .25c to change the mystery gift event, since its kind of a hassle.

Events Updated
Japanese 10th Anniversery Mew
Gamestop jirachi (unlocks night sky edge course)
TRU movie Arceus (unlocks HG/SS event)
UK  Movie11 Shaymin (unlocks gracidea flower)
Japanese WCS 2010 Evee
gamestop pichu (pikachu colored pichu)
pokewalker course yellow forest
pokewalker course sightseeing (jpn course but works in eng)

diamond & pearl only
gamestop deoxys

Events i may have available (still needs testing)
TRU Regigigas
pokewalker course winners path
oaks letter
secret key
member card

Jelly Soup

Quote from: TC_TROOPER on May 19, 2010, 04:56:30 PM

Only two I'm really interested in. Where might these distributions take place?

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: Jelly Soup on May 19, 2010, 05:52:02 PM

still havent decided yet but i will for sure be giving them out when TC_X0_Lt_0X  wears the danboard costume (its hard to miss)

Jelly Soup

Quote from: TC_TROOPER on May 19, 2010, 06:05:51 PM

still havent decided yet but i will for sure be giving them out when TC_X0_Lt_0X  wears the danboard costume (its hard to miss)

The hell is danboard?

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: Jelly Soup on May 19, 2010, 06:11:22 PM

The hell is danboard?
This is a Danboard lol

Jelly Soup

Quote from: TC_TROOPER on May 19, 2010, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: Jelly Soup on May 19, 2010, 06:11:22 PM

The hell is danboard?
This is a Danboard lol

That will certainly be.... noticeable.

Eliteslayer

The Mew and Eevee I'm definitely interested in. As for the other events, are they only available for D/P/Pt or can we get, say, the TRU movie Arceus for HeartGold and SoulSilver?

Hope you can attend 'em!

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 19, 2010, 07:08:35 PM
The Mew and Eevee I'm definitely interested in. As for the other events, are they only available for D/P/Pt or can we get, say, the TRU movie Arceus for HeartGold and SoulSilver?
TRU Arceus works for HG/SS, i believe i can make all the events compatible for hg/ss with the exception of the key item events.

Jelly Soup

All Arceus work the HG/SS event, even hacked ones (this also goes for Jirachi). This has been tested online by various people, I think documentation can be found on Bulbapedia.

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: Jelly Soup on May 19, 2010, 07:25:49 PM
All Arceus work the HG/SS event, even hacked ones (this also goes for Jirachi). This has been tested online by various people, I think documentation can be found on Bulbapedia.
i think what elite is asking is if you can download it through mystery gift on hg/ss, and that is a yes since i tested it on my soulsilver

Eliteslayer

Aye, that's what I was asking. I already got it on my Platinum version, but if I can get another on HeartGold, then I certainly wouldn't turn that down. So the Mew, Eevee, Arceus, and Shaymin are the ones I'd be wanting to get. 25 cents per is fair enough, I'd be willing to part with a dollar in exchange for a bunch of event Pokemon.

Hope you can attend 'em!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Update and Bump

Changed thread name and updated top post with info regarding are event.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Solar

I'm interested in about 7 of them(would be 8 but I don't have P/D)(also, 3 of those 7 I already have in Pt =P but not in HG) so can I just pay 2 dollars? I don't really care about the leftover 25 cents so you guys can have it.
FanimeCon 2011 cosplay:
Pokemon Trainer Red
Either Ness, or Ninten(most likely Ninten, but i dunno yet)
Maybe Shinichi Kudou
--
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Solar on May 22, 2010, 05:53:51 PM
I'm interested in about 7 of them(would be 8 but I don't have P/D)(also, 3 of those 7 I already have in Pt =P but not in HG) so can I just pay 2 dollars? I don't really care about the leftover 25 cents so you guys can have it.

You asking if I care I get 25c more? I do not at all. As for that 8th it MAY work. I believe Trooper gots most of them patched.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Solar

FanimeCon 2011 cosplay:
Pokemon Trainer Red
Either Ness, or Ninten(most likely Ninten, but i dunno yet)
Maybe Shinichi Kudou
--
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa!

Jelly Soup

Two things about your update:

1. I don't see that you mentioned the most likely place to find you, although I'm going to guess that the gaming room will be home.
2. For anyone who would like to get the events when you are out of costume, it wouldn't be that hard. As long as you're within 100 feet of the distribution point, Mystery Gift will still pick it up and download the event, regardless of you knowing where the distribution point is.

TC X0 Lt 0X

But like I said I may not be at any set point during con.

I'll put up a rough schedule of where I will be when, but I can't say it will be accurate.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.