Knightfire

^Decent enough
<What the heck are Aqua Contacts
>In n' Out sounds really good right now
V Regular Fries or Animal Fries.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

caskaslyrk

^ mmmm animal all the wayy   :P  with extra ketchup
< also wanted in n' out...thanks for making me hungry...
> Watching forrest gump...makes me cry all the time!
V Do you prefer Ramen or Udon?

michiko nakano

Quote from: Knightfire on February 26, 2010, 04:15:20 PM
<What the heck are Aqua Contacts

^ Ramen
< was watching a tom hanks movie
> wants to get more ear piercings
v got any piercings?

Boba

^ 2G on my lobes, and I've got my helix at 14G.
< Shame on you.. Am I really that manlyyyyy!
> Still in bitter sadness.. I had a different picture up of me for awhile, but I took it down for Ed.
V favorite show as a child?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

heeroyuy135

^ The Simpsons
< Nice GIF in your sig
> I hate it when I think I have a good idea and it comes out to be a bad idea
v What is your best "bad idea" and why was it bad?

Boba

Oh shoot where did I even come up with that failness last post. XD I'll re-do that one in a bit.

^ I touched the stove to see if the crepe was ready to pick up. Obvious reasons as to why it was a bad idea.
< Thanks :D
> baller
v Perfume or body spray on women? (Or natural scent I suppose..)

ELDEMONIO

^ I'm a old school guy and I don't like perfume on a girl.As far as body spray....i've never smelled that on a girl.>.> Girls who smell normal are always great for me. Girls have a natural smell that can't be duplicated and is hot.
< is a baller and maybe a shot caller. :o
> Needs to clean his room.>.>
v smae question except on a guy.

Boba

^ I looooove cologne/axe/old spice on guys.. but only a little, where I can only smell it when I hug them.
< Can clean up my room after you're done with yours. ^0^
>  Let out a small but noticeable stinker in class when I was half-awake. I tried not to laugh. I'm a pro-lady.
v Ever farted in class where it was noticed? Do tell!~

ELDEMONIO

^no.They never noticed even though it was loud.>.> that was like 9 years ago. =|
< likes sleeping in class. My type of girl.:D
>My printer broke due to kids playing with it.Dam visitors. >:( And I still need to clean up.>.>
v Do you hate uninvited guest in your house?Especially the one's with kids who break your stuff like your printer that you paid $30 for and decided to leave it in your room all broken and in piece because it brings back memories of it printing out great essays?>.>

Boba

^ ahaha RAGE RAGE RAGEEE! ): I hate that too. Like, my mom'll bring her friends over to go out dancing and they'll bring evil children that I need to babysit. And when I'm promised 20$, I don't get it D: But I can't say no, it'd rude. ):
< has a sleeping fetish, kk.
> doesn't even have a printer ):
v Views on the iPad?

michiko nakano

^ it seems cool enough.  i can't wait to see videos of people accidentely breaking them, like the vids of people flinging their wiimotes into the tv screens and shattering them.....   but i'd never get an ipad because i can't stand saying the word "pad."  or "moist."  ick.  hate those words.
< reminds me of my friends in sooo many ways
> wears her brothers ugg boots even though they're way too big ^___^ he doesn't need them, he's in the navy. 
v navy, marines, army, or air force?  which would you/have you joined?

Boba

^ Navy or Marines. I'd need more info on them for an actual legit answer.
> has pretty awesome friends I bet.
< doesn't really have that big of an ego. >:
v Views on Lady Gaga?

ELDEMONIO

^umm...I liek 2 of her songs and have nothing against her.But she could at least cover up more.>.>
> I'm guessing is not selfish and not a spoiled kid. I could be wrong though.>.>
< I can't stop looking at my XFL football today. It's calling me to come and touch it. :-\
v Views of Kanye West?>.>

Boba

^ OMG I LOVE HIM. GO KANYE. I love his music, and I don't blame him for what he did to Taylor. Well, I do. But it doesn't faze me.
< Is mega wrong, I'm spoiled rotten. I'm just also humble.. I think.
> Bad day at work. ):
v same Q!~

caskaslyrk

^ Thinks his Sh$% don't stink...definately can do without him.  Bad attitude, his music is alright if you can even understand it..LOL  At least he donates to charities..probably as a tax write off..LOL
< Had a bad day at work...at least its only one  :P
> Had to give a seminar today at work on body language.
V Ever have someone talk to you on a daily basis who will just not shut up?  Even after trying to evade this person they still hunt you down to talk your ear off about themselves?

Boba

^ Meet my ex boyfriend.. from 3 years ago. ):
< had to talk about body language at work..?
> A bit curious on that subject
v Where do you work!

Jerry

^  I work for a small office down the street from Fry's Electronics off of Brokaw - but sadly I do not work for Fry's

<   body language i.e. - girl flips her hair around her ear and giggles to herself, or an emo kid who hides his face with a hoodie or his hair.

>   is going to Dave & Busters tonight! Woot.

V   Same question
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Boba

^ I work in the food court, wooooo. Suprise!?
< Captain Obvious
> re-downloaded an mmo that I played a long time ago to find the gear that was worth anything wiped off.. *uninstalls game*
v What shampoo/conditioner do you use? :3

michiko nakano

^ pantene pro-v ice shine.  it makes my hair shiny, but not de-frizzed... -__-
< maybe caskalyrk had to talk about how people who are doing a presentation at work should have good posture and use hand gestures... or how when you're talking to your boss you shouldn't be playing with your hair and looking at other things in the room... or when you shouldn't give off sexy body language to people of the opposite gender at work... idk. 
> people try to read my body language and facial expressions... doesn't work.  if i'm glaring angrily at you, chances are i'm merely squinting because i can't see or the light is too bright.  don't be offended.  if i'm actually angry at you, you'll be able to tell by the way speak not the way i appear.
v when was the last time you had tea?

AbsolutelyCursed

^ This morning, it was green tea
< Uses pantene shampoo
> I am selling some of my photography equipment so I can buy an external flash for my camera
v What do you like on your pizza?