Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

amaya_JDB

^ I'm punched a hole in my wall out of anger back in high school
< Probably has OCD when it comes to spelling???
> I didn't learn from my mistakes. Yesterday I kicked a metal work table 'cause I was pissed at someone, and now I have a broken toe. Anger management doesn't help >.>
v What's the worse thing you've ever done out of anger?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Boba

^ Beaten the **** out of a person.
< Has never been seen on forums by me O:!!
> Hopfully getting a new phone by the beginning of April!! <3
v What shoes are you wearing?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

ELDEMONIO

Behold!! http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/DarkShinigamiX3/003.jpg I liek skater shoes even though I don't skate myself.They look cool.The brand is AirSpeed.
< Probably buys new phones every 6 months.How spoiled!:D
> My job decided to make me work in a station I hate since their low on workers.SO now I work more hours.Bye bye 3 day off weekends. Hello 1 day off weekend: :'(
v Do you liek working a lot?

amaya_JDB

^ Hell no! I hate my work! They wouldn't let me get the day off because of my foot  >:( Don't they know that if I walk on it for 6 hours straight it'll make it worse (which it did)?
< Is like me: wears skate shoes but doesn't skate. They're comfier than most shoes, no?
> Figured out my toe is actually fractured and not broken, so it'll be easier to fix. Hopefully, it'll be healed by Fanime so I can walk again.
v Favorite thing to get at Starbucks?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Lalaviolet

^ Anything with that new Vanilla Rooibios tea. It's like magic and sunshine dancing on the back of my tongue.
< Sounds like she works at one of those places that feels if you miss one day, the world will come crashing down :/
> To entertain my unemployed butt, I'm teaching my cat to attack. So far she's only attacked me though...
v Are you getting tired of movie remakes?

caskaslyrk

^ Yes!!! Leave the original in all its glory!  Honestly it is the same as doing a song remake...leave it alone.  Even remakes of series like "V"...
< IS torturing the poor cat!!!
> Got conned into going to NY the week before Fanime!!  My friend owed me money that I lent her to take her pug to the vet and instead of giving it back she put it toward a plane ticket..LOL
V Do you prefer pudding or custard?

amaya_JDB

^ Wow.....uh.....depends on what I"m eating it with ^^;;;
< Has massive feet like I do! ^^;;;
> Fettuccine Alfredo w/ chicken, broccoli, and kim chi is currently my crack cocaine ><
v Favorite comfort food?

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Elimeno

^ Sunflower Seeds JUMBO Ranch, Oh my god those things are like heaven on earth.
< has a good appreciation for food *thumbs up TING*
> I grow my Goatee every week and shave it every saturday morning.
V How funky strong is yo fight?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

heeroyuy135

^ Strong I tell you!
< Who doesn't have a good appreciation for food?
> I just got my car smogged and an oil change today
v What kind of car do you have if you have one?

michiko nakano

Quote from: Elimeno on March 16, 2010, 01:33:47 PM
i want to see picture!!

Elimeno

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 16, 2010, 11:04:04 PM
Quote from: Elimeno on March 16, 2010, 01:33:47 PM
i want to see picture!!

but its not in its prime yet, growing it out for Mordecai cosplay (Borderlands) :D
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

Back on subject *___*

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 16, 2010, 11:02:46 PM
^ Strong I tell you!
< Who doesn't have a good appreciation for food?
> I just got my car smogged and an oil change today
v What kind of car do you have if you have one?

^ Don't have one, but when I do, I want a compact car, possibly even an electric (NOT Hybrid though)... but a nice used pos car as my first car would be nice, would feel better if I crashed that and not a new one. D:
< 's post was a couple posts back
> Went home sick early today from school... too bad I already puked before my mom picked me up.. T-T
v Most embarrassing moment in school/college/work ?

DentyneIce408

^ Back in highschool I was walking to class at the same time drinking Pepsi Blue, my school had this fairly steep ramp, I then tripped and actually without thinking did a front flip downwards to bottom of the ramp. Some people were laughing and others were amazed that I recovered from the fall. The funny thing was my drink didn't even spill a drop. o_O
> Had an embarrassing moment in school. (Don't worry everyone has their own moment.)
< I'm thinking of visiting my school sometime this year.
v Anything cool happen to you during highschool or college?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Boba

^ http://articles.latimes.com/2005/dec/17/local/me-teencharged17
> Part Ninja muchh?
< Wasn't too embarrassing, I was calm and stuff when I asked to use the bathroom. Once the door was out of sight, I sprinted to the bathroom. Hello there, trashcan. ;___;
v Play(ed) any MMO's?

ELDEMONIO

^Only 1.That Was WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2008. I played for a week and couldn't play anymore since it was my bro's internet. I won a money in the bank match with a weak character.I stayed in teh corner and after everyone beat each other and got weak,I took advantage and climbed the latter and got the briefcase and won.
> Should of thrown up on her teacher.>.> LOL
< I will be bussy this Saturday,next Saturday, and the next Saturday after that. All involving meetings and one being a local concert.It's about time I got some action in my boring life. ;D
v have you gotten sick in school like Boba?>.>

amaya_JDB

^ yeah, a couple weeks ago. I have food poisoning and the stomach flu all at the same time during school. Non-stop puking. Had to get a ride from school, and had to have my father-in-law pick up my car from the college parking lot
< has a lot going on lately
> going to grandparent's house after school. Hopefully, I get some money for cosplay ^^
v what's the worst illness you've ever had?

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Elimeno

^ Pneumonia when I was young, felt bad man :P
< hopefully getting money for Ausm Cosplay
> Is finally going to get new contacts tomorrow word to the wise don't try to make your prescription month long contacts last two+
v ever owned contacts theatrical or prescription?

DentyneIce408

^ No, putting on contacts freaks me out. That's why I stick to wearing glasses.
> Has a PSN but won't add me -_-;
< Finally getting Left 4 Dead 2 next month, my niece won't stop bothering me about it.
v Same Question.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Boba

^ Just color, non-prescription. It was sooo scary at first, but it's kinda fun. I choose glasses over them though. It's a shame I don't have prescription glasses either though. (needed D:)
< L4D lateeeee
> Seeing short shorts EVERYWHERE today..
v Favorite console?

Elimeno

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on March 18, 2010, 10:49:55 AM
^ No, putting on contacts freaks me out. That's why I stick to wearing glasses.
> Has a PSN but won't add me -_-;
< Finally getting Left 4 Dead 2 next month, my niece won't stop bothering me about it.
v Same Question.

OH SNAP! that was you?! send another invite I thought it was some random CoD add again >.>

^ gonna answer Bobas question - I would have to say the original PS3 because of the backwards compatibility lots of my favorite games are psx ps2
> Pondering if Boba is named after Boba tea or boba fett..
< Is about to go munch on a foot long tuna on wheat from Subway
v Have you ever photoshopped your head onto someone else's body?