Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ Nope. I didn't even know there was such a flavor. However, I prefer Pep over Coke any day.
> Getting that bod ready for the ladies at Fanime. I need to do the same. XD
< I'm looking forward to this weekend and I'm going to bring an ice chest just so I could buy frozen taiyaki.
v How far would you go to buy food that you've always wanted to eat?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Lalaviolet

^ I've driven an hour one way for a Panda Express craving so I think my hunger would overcome any obstacle to get to my craving.
< Is a man with a plan for the food he wants!
> I really want to go swimming but it's a little too cold :(
V How do you prefer to exercise?

LOVE.SAE

^ I try to run/jog or do intense work out programs with my brother, but due to laziness, I tend to starve myself. It doesn't work, I know that. I like the hope.
< Lives in an area with crazy cold California weather where it'd suddenly be warm the next day.
> I am just like the others, wanting to work out and have a more fit body for cosplay. *cries*
v Are you also planning to get fit for fanime?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I don't really plan to exercise for Fanime unfortunately BUT I do a lot of extracurricular activities and play school sports so I tend to get enough exercise I guess x3
< Has a new goal to work on (btw good luck if you do plan to work out)
> Hasn't played any video games for over 2 weeks T-T
v Is there anything you're looking forward to in Fanime?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ Well, it's my first Fanime Con so....I'm looking forward to everything!
> Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. Here's a little pearl of wisdom: "Don't make them your priority when you let yourself be their option."
< Haven't gone fishing in 2 days. I'll go if the weather is nice tomorrow.
v Which Anime character would be your best friend if they were real?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AngelWings

^I'd be the Saki Hanijima or Arisa Uotane to their Tohru Honda!!!
>Hasn't yet attended Fanime.
<Is planning on wearing pajama cosplay on Thursday while picking up her badge.
VWhat day are you planning to get there on?

Elimeno

^Day zero, my first time attending Thursday heard it was really laid back.
>Is most likely going to be the most comfortable person there on thursday.
<I hope I get all that money I loaned out before fanime (600+)  protip: dont lend out money when you're expecting to go to con...
V Have you ever held an anime/game related conversation in public and gotten odd stares?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

^ Yes. Hentai conversations, and the recent Dante's Inferno. ;o
< Loan shark D:<
> Finally dying my hair tommorow! I've waited for foreeever!
v Hola como estas D:
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Jerry

^  Gracias por Buenas Dias porque esta viernes! [rough translation-> thank goodness its Friday]

<  Crepe shark?

>  going to see "date night" or "losers" tonight with a friend.

V   what video game(s) would make an epic movie and why would you think so?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Elimeno

^  I'm probobly going to get a lot of wtf?  but Final Fantasy xi, theres enough characters and an expansive enough story to make an epic movie.  hopefully FFXIV will hold through with such good story telling.

<  should go see losers *thumbs up ting*

>  is probably going to go to the Asparagus festival tomorrow and hope it isnt a billion degrees like it is every year.

V  Animation to Live action, thoughts?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Yuki Valentine

^ I usually like things to stay how they are, instead of redoing them.  Of course, if the right person did it and did a great job, than that's a whole other story, but it's usually not that way, so... =p
< Likes asparagus?
> Is ordering her North Italy cosplay today!
V Does this excite you?  http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2010&month=5&date=28&hrs=0&ts=24&min=0&sec=0&tz=420&lang=en&show=Wdhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=Aqua&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To%20Fanime  ^.^
Please check out my 8tracks account and add me!
http://8tracks.com/yuki_valentine

My YouTube account- http://www.youtube.com/user/xYukiValentine

PLEASE PLAY AND DONATE!!!

freerice.com and freepoverty.com

AuroraDreamer

^Of course!!!!!
<Has an epic spiffy hat on in her avatar!
>Is sitting her college's library on the forums when her dorm has a perfectly good laptop  :-\ I'm a dork.
V What are you most excited about fanime?

michiko nakano

^ hopefully being in shape.  I plan to use only stairs this year, no elevators.  somehow i currently can't make it up a flight of stairs without having to go at a walking pace and taking a break at the top.  I don't understand.  I also want my six pack back.
< is in college!
> is also in college!
v what was the last thing you ate?

Stranghill

^ Corn dogs!
< Is totally cool for ever having a six-pack at all (more than this guy can say)
> Spends so much time on tvtropes that he sometimes calls himself "This troper"
v What is your favorite cosplay that you've seen, in person? (If it was yours, it still counts :P )
"Blood begets blood. Nobody knows what i means for certain. Except trouble. Everyone knows it means trouble." -Stranghill Olganis

Elimeno

^ Prolly my friend LynnLynns Shin musha gundam
< is a troper :P
> is currently hooked on free to play korean games.... eXteel is eating my life... followed by monster hunter tri
v Fanime is roughly a month away, are you prepared?

LOVE.SAE

^ NO D: MY COSPLAY HAS YET TO BE FINISHED ;____;
< Fellow Guilty Gear fan ( O w O )b
> Has all accessories but one for my cosplay, and an unfinished costume *sigh*
v Any troubles for you regarding fanime?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Just being in charge of my Anime Club members for the whole weekend pretty much...(being current club prez at my HS) and not spending too much... o.o"
< Has cosplay troubles like other cosplayers x3 (including myself) xP
> Would rather watch Anime, read Manga, or play Video Games over taking exams any day.... but can't T-T
v What's the most awkward moment you've ever been in?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ This one time, my 6 year old cousin "touched" me and then she called me the perv! The little brat!
< Needs a long vacation for both her and her wallet/purse/handbag.
> I should spend money on fishing lures instead of saving it for Fanime. Either way, I feel like I'm going to regret it.
v Same question.

amaya_JDB

^ (awkward moment for anyone) Hanging out with one of my friends then all of a sudden sees one of their friends I don't know who it is and starts talking randomly while I'm standing there......randomly......not knowing what to do >.>
< Apparently likes romance animes
> Remember the broken toe I have? Doc said it'll be healed by end of this week ^^
v What's the longest time you ever had a single song stuck in your head without switching?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

ichigocorcor

Quote from: amaya_JDB on April 27, 2010, 09:31:19 AM
^ (awkward moment for anyone) Hanging out with one of my friends then all of a sudden sees one of their friends I don't know who it is and starts talking randomly while I'm standing there......randomly......not knowing what to do >.>
< Apparently likes romance animes
> Remember the broken toe I have? Doc said it'll be healed by end of this week ^^
v What's the longest time you ever had a single song stuck in your head without switching?

Q: ^ Several weeks- i had lady gaga's "bad romance" stuck in my head. how'd i get it out? i texted "RAH RAH RAH AHH AHHHH" to my best friend.
P: < i love shoujo also <3 it's pretty much the only genre i really enjoy.
F: > i'm sooo excited for fanime and i'm currently being a post fanatic because i love meeting people off forums ;D also i'm addicted to cosuprey
N: V what panel are you most excited for?
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans