Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

michiko nakano

^ french, british, irish, scottish.
< i'm not dating him anymore, it's the one i broke up with back in february.  we've been hanging out and studying since we had a class together, so and whenever i'm around him i go all Britishey.
> not throwing up, but my friend came over and threw up today so i was sympathizing
v how do you feel about fanime being in seven days?

EJAY420

31 years old. First Famime I was in my teens.  Mexican and Peruvian. Born and raised in the Bay Area.
Most Impressive.

Boba

^ A slight Chilean accent. Or someone who sounds like they know what they're talking about.
> Is Asian
< Going to the flea market tommorow for a field trip O.O I'm gonna buy mexican candy x3 <3
v Favorite quote right now?

EDIT : she got it before me T-T

^ I'm anxious, but not in a good way. Dx Wig hasn't shown up yet, my commissioner is being rushed by me and is pretty busy, and costs and such are driving me up a wall T-T
>faster than
< ^
v Favorite quote right now? .__.'

EDIT v2:

WHAT.
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

jimsha

Quote from: Boba on May 20, 2010, 11:59:41 AM
^ A slight Chilean accent. Or someone who sounds like they know what they're talking about.
> Is Asian
< Going to the flea market tommorow for a field trip O.O I'm gonna buy mexican candy x3 <3
v Favorite quote right now?

EDIT : she got it before me T-T

^ I'm anxious, but not in a good way. Dx Wig hasn't shown up yet, my commissioner is being rushed by me and is pretty busy, and costs and such are driving me up a wall T-T
>faster than
< ^
v Favorite quote right now? .__.'

EDIT v2:

WHAT.
^ The only one I can think of off the top of my head is "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. And if you lost, it means you played lousy."
< Will be giving out Mexican candy at her Artist's Alley booth? (Iunno, it's along shot, lol)
> Almost pulled an EJAY420 once b/c I had too many threads open and quick replied. Good thing there's a preview button. ^^
v Ever do something you thought was cool but wound up looking like a complete dork?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

EJAY420

Did I do something wrong?? U almost pulled an Ejay420? I would like to know what that is? lolz
Most Impressive.

michiko nakano

look up the original post for directions to this thread, it's a structured game.

Elimeno

^ Nope, i'm awesome in every way :D
< follows the rules :D
> is currently thinking of "borrowing" his freinds portable hdd
v Ever wanted to do something you thought was normal but everyone else thought was totally insane?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

rubymoonIII

^ the fact i eat asian foods
<has a water color avi
>for some odd reason has been drawing Mythological creatures on her deviant art
v whats your clothing style?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

michiko nakano

^ elf/pirate/gypsy/goth/anything i find that is interesting in thrift stores.  and converse.  always converse.

< does art

> wants to sell her textbooks for a good price!

v best return for textbooks? as in, where?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Usually selling it back on Amazon setting your own price depending on the conditions of the textbooks. It's not worth it at all to sell it to the colleges.
< wants to sell her textbooks
> was amused by the speed dating description/event on fanime.com
V are you going to the speed dating event?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

michiko nakano

^ no, my form of speed dating is walking up to someone and asking them if they wanna hang out.

< is amused

> is amused as well

v would you resort to speed dating?

Elimeno

^ was considering it, but i'm a pansy so no :P
< is attending the speed dating event?
> just had a really bad argument with my artist about not getting in the top 100 for Artist Alley
V Ever been so angry that you wanted to break something then break it again?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Yeah but I wouldn't want to break stuff and have to clean it up or get yelled at/punished later. But I can be pretty intimidating if I'm pissed off (in the point of view of my friends)
< had a pretty bad argument and shouldn't destroy anything
> joined the speed dating thing cause it was amusing enough
V Ever regretted backing out on something you might've enjoyed?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

Elimeno

^ i'm starting to :P
< is going to have a blast on the speed dates
> didnt break anything, drew an LM C chibi for artist alley (bleh)
V Ever regretted backing out on something you might've enjoyed?

abcbadcat

^ I missed a bunch of parties with the radio station I work with this semster
< How did your speed dating thing go?
> Is gonna have a blast this fanime
V What party plans to you have?

AuroraDreamer

^ I'm not sure yet XD
< is planning to have a blast
> also signed up for the speed dating for kicks
V Same question

abcbadcat

^ Oh my party plans... are mega top secret
< Is also signed up for speed dating
> Had no clue there was fanime speed dating
V Also signed up for speed dating?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I'm signed up xD
< should have a blast partying and didn't hear/read about the new events
> is still amused about the speed dating description and what might possibly happen
V same question
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

AuroraDreamer

^ Yup Yup
< Agrees with Dark about description
> realized I messed up my signup sheet. I filled out another one. >.< I feel bad...
V Same Question

c2chaos

^ I'll sign-up soon or in the morning.
< Will be speed dating as two different people.
> I think the speed dating idea may have came out of the gatherings topic by Isshikun or it was already in the works and that was sort of an intentional slip.
v Do you have the forums bookmarked?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.