Hetalia: Axis Power Gathering 2013 (New Board!)

Started by demetria656, December 13, 2012, 12:52:20 AM

Gwydion

I'll probably come as Iceland then. I like afternoon gatherings better anyways, so this works for me.

MelissaStar

Torai

Oh, my friend informed me he will be able to make it as Russia for the gathering~

Hooray for the siblings being together~ (and then there is me as fem!russia ffff/oddoneout)

ICosplayNeji

Hiiiiii, just wondering if we have come any closer to deciding a time. I have another gathering I want to attend on the same day and I need to coordinate cosplay changes :'D

KellBean

I would like to go as Fem!Canada.  Also I am wondering about the time as well, there is suppose to be a Disney Gathering at 1:30(It may change because it's not official.) and I'd like to attend it.  I just want to be sure of things, although if anything I'll most definitely attend the Hetalia Gathering.
Fanime Cosplays

Black Widow - Civil War/Winter Soldier
Nami (Time Skip) - One Piece
Nanami (Formal Kimono) - Kamisama Kiss
Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

ga-ko

according to the offical gathering thread our time is:

Sunday 5/26

2 pm:
Hetalia Axis Powers ~ G10 ~ Snake Statue ~ CCPFH

2:30 pm:
Hetalia Axis Powers ~ G10 ~ Snake Statue ~ CCPFH

I hope to see lots of you guys there!

KellBean

What I'm curious about is it 2 to 2:30?  Or is it just two times for us to use?  That's the confusing part.
Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

ga-ko

from the way I gather it's going from 2-3 basically. They were splitting gathering locations up for 30 mins where groups with larger numbers are given 2 of the 30 minute slots to allow for more picture taking.

KellBean

So two times for us to use coolios, I hope that's why.  It will make it longer yays!
Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

kuromiluminous

Quote from: ga-ko on May 10, 2013, 06:09:43 PM
from the way I gather it's going from 2-3 basically. They were splitting gathering locations up for 30 mins where groups with larger numbers are given 2 of the 30 minute slots to allow for more picture taking.
Thank you for letting me know :)
FanimeCon 2014:
~Armin Arlert from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (Black ver.)
~Alibaba Saluja from Magi
~Fujisaki Chihiro from Dangan Ronpa
~Matoi Ryuko from KILL la KILL
~Kuriyami Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata

demetria656

Ah yes! Sorry for not being around folks. I am currently in Italy and have been for a few weeks now.
I will be back on time for fanime, but I can only go on for a hour a day. The cafes are a bit expensive here.
But that is the plan, we have a set photoshooting set as well.
More information will be posted on the main post on page 1 when I get back to the states on the 17th.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Romano_WKYBSHIUC

Romano will kill you, but Spain has it under control.

Ticoh

Hi! I'm so glad it's Sunday since it's the only day I could go!
Right now, I'm making a 2P! Fem!England cospay, so hopefully the wig will come in soon and I can finish the dress in time! (I have faith!)

I am a bit nervous since this is only my second con and first gathering, so I don't know what to expect, but I'm sure I'll have fun! Also, I think I might take drag a friend too, so hopefully he could be 2p!Japan or just Japan (if we can make the cosplay fast enough).

KellBean

Hey Ticoh, this is only my second con as well and my first gathering at one!  We're kind of two peas in a pod.
Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

Haunterluvcookies

Sadly I must withdraw from the Hetalia gathering. I cant attend fanime this year anymore. :( Hope the gathering is a success and I will see everyone next year.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

ICosplayNeji

RSVP-ing for my sister Lady Red, she'll be attending as my Hong Kong :)

Nebulaan

I may have to switch from Fem N. Italy to Fem Prussia.
Cosplays in progress
Sword Art Online - Sachi (60%)
APH - Fem. Italy (85%)
Vocaloid - 7th Dragon Miku (75%)

ShinkaiShoujo

Hello!
I know this is really last minute and sincerely apologize, but I believe that my friend and I will be able to make it to the gathering.
I will be cosplaying Prussia and my friend will be cosplaying Hungary ^ ^"

ICosplayNeji

Hi, just wondering if anyone has pictures from the gathering! My camera died that Friday and I was unable to get any of my own.