Sengoku Basara Gathering 2012 "Get Yo Guns On! And Let's party!!!"

Started by Knight of Infinity, June 09, 2011, 10:19:01 AM

Knight of Infinity

UPDATED! LETS GATHER EM UP GUYS! We only have 6 more months till FANIME!
Knight of Infinity at your service!

myotishi

I'll be there as Tsuruhime again! I'm looking forward to it. :D

Knight of Infinity

UPDATED! Keep em coming! Also Lets think of something to do, does anyone want to throw in a game or two? like Red light green light?

Yukari Kaiba

Con is in 5 months, super excited to hang out with everyone in Basara again!

As for a game, I think that could be fun but I think it really depends on how mobile everyone is (with armor on and such)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Knight of Infinity

Just a thought, how about a game of Janken-poi acchi muite hoi(Rock paper scissors) and the loser does an embarrassing pose, scene, or action glorifying the winner?

Im sure that would get everyone fired up especially Yukimura's Flaming soul lulz, and make for great photos.

P.S. I noticed our thread has more posts and views then the Hetalia gathering!!! HECK YEAH!!!

Nikkiolie

I plan on wearing Date and my boyfriend as Kojuro and hopefully my friend Laurie will be able to go as our Yukimura.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

Knight of Infinity

UPDATED! Does anyone have any thoughts about the Janken-poi game that Im thinking about? Or any other ideas? If all the attendees show up it looks like a very promising Basara gathering! The best Ive seen so far!

manik_semiramis

I've officially decided on Oichi, seeing as how that cosplay is in pieces in my den.  :D  What weapon of hers I'll make, I'm not sure yet, but cosplay's more fun with props so we'll see~

As to your game... I've terrible luck with rock paper scissors.  ~_~ XD  But I bet it'll be fun ties for all regardless~!
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Knight of Infinity

Updated!!! Happy to have you on-board!

I guess we will have a Janken-poi game for everyone to play. Whether we set it up as a tournament I dunno~ But so far only two people have put in any input for it so Im just gonna go ahead and take that as a "Im too lazy to reply but think it sounds fun."

Locke Octavian

Just confirming that I will be there as Kojuro (I'm aforementioned Boyfriend in Nikkiolie's post)!

Knight of Infinity

manik_semiramis

Does the 2pm Saturday time work for everyone?  Coz it does for me :)
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

sael

Going to break out all the guns for this gathering. If you could, please switch me from Sasuke to Saika. Thanks.

BTW: "Im too lazy to reply but think it sounds fun."

Knight of Infinity

Updated!! Keep in mind we only have a few more months till fanime. So get your guns ready, and put em on!!

Knight of Infinity

I almost forgot! Does this time interfere with anyone's plans for other gatherings/events they plan to attend? Because now is the time to let me know so I can fiddle with the time before its too late. We are now an OFFICIAL Gathering so we must get the time decided ASAP. This will allow more attendees to become solid and allow more photographers to come and take shots of our awesome party!

manik_semiramis

If you're looking at time interference, you may get it from the Final Fantasy gathering and the Kingdom Hearts gatherings.  ~_~  Would before noon be better than two?  >_>  I think the KH gathering is tentatively set for 5, and the Final Fantasy one is set between noon to 3p.

sael

Considering how much time it takes to dress people, before noon may not be a good idea. Sometimes armor takes a lot of time to put on and getting to the gathering area takes time too, considering photographers and maneuvering with large props. Took at least an hour to dress Tenkai and Yukimura last year; and then another half-hour to get out to the fountain with them.

Closer to noon might be better, though....

My one request is that once a time is settled on, please don't change it. I'm setting the T&B gathering for Saturday and will have a bunch of angry roommates should the two gathering overlap (or have less than an hour or two between the two).

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 19, 2012, 02:13:01 PM
Considering how much time it takes to dress people, before noon may not be a good idea. Sometimes armor takes a lot of time to put on and getting to the gathering area takes time too, considering photographers and maneuvering with large props.

^seconding this. I think a time closer to noon or maybe 1pm would be better.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

manik_semiramis

Id agree with closer to noon, I think.  :D. Although now it's a question of when the Final Fantasy gathering will happen, since I do wanna go to that one too >_>

Athel

I agree with armor taking a LONG time to put on! (If Chosokabe at Otakon was any indication.)
And I am totally down for games. Jaken-Poi sounds hilarious.

Hello, everyone. I'm Yukari Kaiba's friend from the east coast (Washington D.C.).

I should be bringing Chosokabe and Kasuga to Fanime.
Fanime 2012 Cosplay Line-Up:
Chosokabe Motochika - Sengoku Basara
Kasuga (alternate) - Sengoku Basara 2
Kazama Chikage - Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan