Vocaloid 2010 Gathering

Started by error00004, January 15, 2010, 02:45:49 PM

Foxberry

ayame_nguyen

i'm sorry but can you take me off the list? if the gathering is on friday then i wont be able to attend :(
i have school.

WillowKitsune

I will be BRS Len if I get it done on time and if I can convince her, a friend of mine might be BRS Rin. :3

Foxas

Yay, a gathering that isn't crammed into Sundaaaay~ <3

I'll definitely be coming along as Kaito, and with a Gakupo, as well (both in regular outfits). We're working on adding details and bits on, and hopefully we'll get them to light up. Assuming we don't spend all of our time on our costumes for the Cosplay Contest. XD;

Also, I'll do my best to get two more friends to cosplay a Luka and Miku and drag them with, too! They have Magnet and original outfits, so uh, I can't quite speak for them which they would wear for the gathering.

*will try to remember my camera this time, too*

error00004

Updated!

@ayame_nguyen: Are you not going to be there on Friday completely? because I pushed the time of the gathering back for people that were arriving as well for people getting out of school.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

ayame_nguyen

Quote from: error00004 on April 19, 2010, 06:08:13 PM
Updated!

@ayame_nguyen: Are you not going to be there on Friday completely? because I pushed the time of the gathering back for people that were arriving as well for people getting out of school.
I will be there on Friday but I wont be there until around 4. 

kagaminerin02

Hey I will be there for sure as rin!! I will also be hosting a Vocaloid panel!!! It will be Saturday 10 -12!!

shirokiryuu

Quote from: ayame_nguyen on April 21, 2010, 06:31:49 PM
Quote from: error00004 on April 19, 2010, 06:08:13 PM
Updated!

I will be there on Friday but I wont be there until around 4. 
Same, or even later...I'm not sure how quickly the train goes, and I'm not sure yet if it's a good idea to skip chemistry class...

error00004

Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

shirokiryuu

I'm coming from Davis, that's 2 hours or so by car...

error00004

taking amtrack?because when I went from Santa Cruz to Elk Grove which is about a 2hrs and 30 min drive it takes almost about 4 hours but that's because of the really slow bus that takes an hour. I would estimate about 2 hours or 3 not that long if it doesn't require you taking a bus.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

konataFTW

hm, depends what time this gathering will be because I have the hack gathering >_<
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

error00004

Quote from: konataFTW on April 23, 2010, 09:58:23 PM
hm, depends what time this gathering will be because I have the hack gathering >_<
What time would that be?
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

shirokiryuu

Yeah, I'm taking amtrak. Using their website, even if I skipped Chemistry, and took the train at 2:30, I'd only arrive at 5. But my cosplay is very plain, so please just have the gathering whenever it's  convenient to everyone else.

error00004

Quote from: shirokiryuu on April 24, 2010, 09:52:21 AM
Yeah, I'm taking amtrak. Using their website, even if I skipped Chemistry, and took the train at 2:30, I'd only arrive at 5. But my cosplay is very plain, so please just have the gathering whenever it's  convenient to everyone else.
Hahah well that isn't that bad since I was thinking about having the gathering later I mean there is the gathering part...then there is an arcade part the gathering is pretty much extended if you care to still join us. I'm trying my hardest to make everyone available to come heh. I haven't decided on the time due to people getting here late, so far I've been thinking 7pm.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Foxberry

Hmm, I wonder if 7pm would be too late, I mean with people wanting to take photos and what not, also have they announced what time evening events start? I mean I don't mind 7pm myself I'm just wondering if that's too late for photographers and what not.

error00004

Quote from: Foxberry on April 24, 2010, 08:38:19 PM
Hmm, I wonder if 7pm would be too late, I mean with people wanting to take photos and what not, also have they announced what time evening events start? I mean I don't mind 7pm myself I'm just wondering if that's too late for photographers and what not.
Well I'm still unsure, considering it's still up in the air. I would doubt it would be a problem since most people would be hanging out in the arcade at night. Maybe 5pm in the front area then whoever wants to join in on the arcade can proceed?  o. 0' Ideas please?
I pretty much have the whole day since I'll be there on Thurs, so I'm still open for suggestions, like getting breakfast or lunch together.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Valdrein

Anytime works for me as well,
Just have to keep in mind day light if people want to get photos taken ^^

...and I'm really temped to arcade X'D
since taking breaks from the con is always nice.
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

Heimdall

I'm Valdrein's friend who will be cosplaying Magnet Kaito ^^

I'd say 5pm sounds reasonable, 7pm as others have pointed out will be a problem for photographers if you guys want to take pictures because most photographers work better with daylight but either way I'll be there! Super stoked too!  ;D
Fanime '11

Ikki (Air Gear)
Robin (Young Justice)
Izaya (Durarara!)
Elliot (Pandora Hearts)

Foxberry

Quote from: error00004 on April 26, 2010, 09:51:16 AMWell I'm still unsure, considering it's still up in the air. I would doubt it would be a problem since most people would be hanging out in the arcade at night. Maybe 5pm in the front area then whoever wants to join in on the arcade can proceed?  o. 0' Ideas please?
I pretty much have the whole day since I'll be there on Thurs, so I'm still open for suggestions, like getting breakfast or lunch together.

Understandable, but yeah it's mainly the issue with those who want pics taken and photographers who have to deal with the bad lighting conditions at 7pm being that it's probably going to be sunset and shadows cast pretty badly sometimes. But also it could be a good time too it just depends on the area. But I think 5 is a great time personally. I'm going to be there on Thurs too, but breakfast and lunch I won't be able to do cause I'm in another gathering around 1pm on Friday. ;_; Though if there are others who want to do that it's a cool idea. I just won't be cosplaying before 1pm since that's the other meetup time and I want to check out the con before then... Last time I tried to shop/check out a con I got mauled and never could see the con till Sunday. ._.