Main Menu

Recent posts

✨ Witch Hat Atelier Gathering 2024 ✨

Hey all! I'm hosting the gathering for the manga Witch Hat Atelier again this year :)  I'm super excited for Fanime and would love to see some fellow WHA cosplayers!

Day: Friday
Time: 12:00pm
(time and location not yet confirmed)

Cosplayers:
I will be cosplaying Iguin and my sibling who is assisting will be Qifrey.
I'd love it if y'all commented with who you are planning to be!

DISCLAIMER -Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:
Depends on which characters we have but probably something like this:

-Group Photo
-Apprentice Witches (Coco, Richeh, Agott, Tetia, Euini, Tartah)
-Adult Witches (Quifrey, Olruggio, Alaira, etc)
-Family Photo (adults and kids)
-Knights Moralis
-Brim Hat Witches
-Requests
-Group Photo (in case anyone joins late)

Hope to get this gathering official but regardless I will be there and would love to meet up with people! :) My IG is @ karyxcube so feel free to message me on there as well
Limbus Comapny/Project Moon

This will include any characters from Lobotomy Corporation, Library of Ruina, and Limbus Company!

Day : TBA (Hoping for Sunday!)
Time : TBA (Hoping for the afternoon)
Meeting Place : TBA

Cosplayers : I'll be going as Ryōshū and my friend will be going as Gregor

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Don't have a super organized idea for photos but generally...

1. All Sinners
2. Hells Chicken

Will add some more when we get more people joining in!

This is gonna be my first time hosting a gathering, but I'm very excited for it! I'll update this post with new information as it comes so please be paitent. If You have any questions I'll leave my socials at the bottom.

Instagram: thatsalottasoup
Twitter: @thatsalottasoup
Quick Edit: We will be hosting it on Sunday, not Friday!
Hello! I've submitted a gathering request for this on google forms, but just found about the forum submission process, so apologies for how late this is!

EDIT: We are confirmed! The correct location and time are below.

FANIME 2024 GINTAMA GATHERING
If you're here, thanks for your interest! I'm Rat 1 of @ratsresurrected on instagram, and will be hosting a Gintama gathering. (Hopefully.) Rat 2 should be helping me out.

DAY: SUNDAY
TIME: 11:00
(Check our instagram page or the gatherings sheet for any updates!)

SIZE:
I don't expect there to be more than 5-15 cosplayers. If you aren't going to be in cosplay, please still stop by! I'd love to meet more gintama fans.

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

(Notably, other Fanime sources state that gatherings are unofficial this year, and will not be attended by photo staff. So, while this may still be true, take it with a grain of salt.)

PHOTO GROUPS (Tentative):
Group Photo
Yorozuya
Shinsengumi
Anti Foreigner Faction (Katsura, Elizabeth, etc...)
(Any Other Groups Or Factions)
Antagonists
All Other Characters
Individual Characters (If this will be as small as I predict... we may not get to this if we run out of time.)
Requests
Final Group Photo

NOTES: I'll be in Hijikata, keep an eye out for me. (Rat 2 will be Gregor from Limbus Company.) If you have any questions, feel free to hit us up on instagram, I'll be posting updates on there, or reach out to me on discord at knivesgetsshot.

If you read this far, once again, thanks for your interest!!
Fairytail Gathering 2024

Day : TBA ( planning for Friday I really hope
Time : TBA (planning for 4pm)
Meeting Place (MP): TBA (planning for G9
Location (L) TBA

Cosplayers: TBA (so far me as erza heaven's wheel and bf as laxus

Photo Order:
Group Photo
P1: Natsu
The rest of the photos tba I will update this

This is my first time hosting a gathering so I'm really new to all this. I will organize this post much more so stay tuned I just needed to create it so I can submit everything. I am still looking for someone to help me co host it also. Here is the link for the gathering page where I will do a lot of the updates to so please follow it. Please list what character you are going to be will help a lot.

Facebook Event Page

If anyone has suggestions feel free to ask me. My contact info outside the forum:

Instagram: Ravenesskitty
Discord: Ravenesskitty
Facebook: Leah Howe
Video Programming / Re: Video rooms 2024
Last post by OldOtaku - April 21, 2024, 03:33:50 PM
Is there a trend among anime conventions, Fanime included, to deemphasize anime in favor of other activities--cosplay, gaming, panels, special guests, dealers--that can only occur at a con? Years ago, when I started going to cons, they were the only way you could see anime, but now, it's widely available to stream or download, so it looks like at least some cons are phasing it out or way down.
Is there a way to edit my post? I'm super new to this and am just now reading this. I didn't put all this down. I already submitted my gathering though with link to the post. I don't see how to edit.

Bleach Gathering 2024

Day : TBA ( planning for Saturday I really hope
Time : TBA (planning for 3pm)
Meeting Place (MP) : starting at G4 and then moving off site to the park across near snake statue.
Location (L) TBA

Cosplayers : TBA but I am doing Neliel Gamuza, and I know we will have Grimmjow and ichigo. Not sure what everyone else is gonna be yet so please list what character your going to be so I can update it.

Photo Order:
Group Photo
P1: Ichigo
P2: soul reapers
P3: captains
P4: quincys
P5: Arancars
P6: soul reapers vs Arancars
P7: captains vs Arancars
P8: Fighting pose group photo
P9: suggestions and custom ships tba

This is my first time hosting a gathering so I'm really new to all this. I will organize this post much more so stay tuned I just needed to create it so I can submit everything. I am still looking for someone to help me co host it also. Here is the link for the gathering page where I will do a lot of the updates to so please follow it. Please list what character you are going to be will help a lot.

Facebook Event Page

If anyone has suggestions feel free to ask me. My contact info outside the forum:

Instagram: Ravenesskitty
Discord: Ravenesskitty
Facebook: Leah Howe
🌻 Fanime Omori Gathering 2024 🌻

Calling all Omori fans! Let's take a break from crying alone in our rooms and come together to connect outside of Headspace. Please comment if you are attending, as this will help with headcount. This will likely be a small gathering, so please make sure to show up on time.

Day : TBA (preferably Friday)
Time : TBA (not morning, aiming for afternoon, I'm open to suggestions)

Cosplayers :
anemonebanemone (gathering leader) - Aubrey

Photo Order:
Start group photo
Basil
Sunny/Omori
Kel
Hero
Aubrey
Mari
Sweetheart
Space Boyfriend
Other characters
Headspace gang/Picnic shots
Faraway town gang/Picnic Shots
Ship: Space Boyfriend and Sweetheart
ABSOLUTELY NOT A SHIP: Sunny and Mari
Ship: Mari and Hero
End group photo
Requests

I'm open to suggestions on the photo order as well. Thanks everyone!

Discord server incoming, trying to gauge interest first!

News of the gathering: changes will be announced here and on the Discord

Safety note: Please be respectful of one another. The Omori fandom has a wide range of ages. Adults, do not ask for the contact information of any minors. If you are a minor and someone has made you uncomfortable, alert the gathering organizer immediately.
✧༚ Fanime Mahoyaku (Promise of Wizard) Gathering 2024 ✧༚

Greetings Master Sages! If you are planning to attend, feel free to comment so I have an idea of how many people to expect. We're all here to have fun and meet other fans of the game, but please be respectful to everyone. I'm expecting this will be a small and short gathering, try to be there at the starting time!

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Friday
Time: TBA (aiming for 1:00pm or 2:00pm)

Attending:
✿ jemii.chan (Gathering Leader)

Photo order:
Start group photo
Wizards
Humans
Central Country
Western Country
Eastern Country
Northern Country