FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:54:32 PM 
Started by cheshkitten - Last post by pokefan995
I'm excited to see everyone at this gathering. I'm new to the fan base myself, but I'm gonna try and bring Akkun for this. :D

on: Today at 05:51:54 PM 
Started by pokefan995 - Last post by pokefan995
Down to a week until con! Can't wait to see you all there!

on: Today at 05:51:08 PM 
Started by pokefan995 - Last post by pokefan995
Down to a week until con! Can't wait to see you all there!

on: Today at 02:09:15 PM 
Started by Yuyo - Last post by Grrrmeoww
Hi there, I'm working in the logistics department this year, but I should still have plenty of free time over the weekend since most logistics work is Thursday and Monday. Let me know if you still need helpers, and as soon as I get my schedule, we can work out times. Thanks!

on: Today at 12:59:52 PM 
Started by jedisurvivor - Last post by jedisurvivor
For my Acoustikaraoke entry, I'd like to set up my voice-looper to create my own background track as part of the live performance. I would need to be able plug my device into a power source and the sound system (XLR preferred, can do 1/4"). Would this be doable? Would I need to bring fairly long cordage, or can the proper plugins be reached just within the immediate staging area?

Thank you!

on: Today at 12:00:39 PM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Kite
Best of luck and hopefully you find what you're looking for.

on: Today at 10:22:20 AM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Tsuruneru
I'll need to see what they have. Last I checked, the events this year didn't catch my interests. That's a me problem. But if I do the basic dress up and walk around and do nothing else I'll need to get over it. Thanks again for your input.

on: Today at 07:13:32 AM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Kite
Well yeah. You do get the feeling of being lonely when you're just wandering around without an objective in mind. I felt that way a few times hence why I plan out my weekend to know what I'm doing. But it's also about testing your limits. You might find something of value when you step outside your comfort zone. It's why I try doing different events like masquerade and panels. Thus it's important to remember we're all at the same convention and we're all nerds here. No need to be afraid to share what you like there.

on: Yesterday at 11:38:59 PM 
Started by Tsuruneru - Last post by Tsuruneru
Yeah thats mostly the arcade for me unfortunately. Outside of there, not much else interests me. I think panels are also very limited this year too? The socializing is a me problem for being antisocial.

I would only go with my friend who id also room with but this year he just mentioned that its just him and his girlfriend rooming together this year. I'd assume its to lower chances of contracting covid but since then he hasn't really replied to me. So im assuming ill be going alone and just walking around or in the arcade.

I feel like i should have prepared by going to the movies alone or something :P But yeah just was a long shot to see how others feel or what they do when at conventions by themselves and are too nervous to talk to other attendees.

on: Yesterday at 11:34:38 PM 
Started by InsaneDavid - Last post by InsaneDavid
Good very late evening old schoolers!

How about one for the late night crowd tonight?  Kinda crazy to think a staple of anime such as this first aired 41 years ago!

Celebrating An Era - 1980's!  Urusei Yatsura (1981)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Jiic05C0M

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.413 seconds with 35 queries.