Shingeki no Shenanigans & Shingeki no Sleepover (18+) for Fanime 2014 (APPROVED)

Started by splitimagecosplay, March 09, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

splitimagecosplay

Hi there! Long time panelists and cosplayers, but our first time attending a California con (we're mostly East Coast cosplayers and con attendees). We're really excited about what we have to offer to you guys at FanimeCon 2014 and here on the West Coast! We've done a lot of different events and panels in the past, but the most popular are our Death Note Murder Mystery, Ouran Murder Mystery, and Ouran Host Club Challenge.

This year we're jumping on the Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan bandwagon! This Fan Event has been in the works since last year, so hopefully we'll make it a huge success, super interactive, and fun!

Shingeki no Shenanigans (All Ages)

Time: 3:00 - 5:00 PM
Date: Saturday

Join the Scouting Legion as they train everyone for combat outside of the Walls against the Titans. Be prepared to work as a team to earn points to gain the title of Humanity's Strongest! Sie sind das Essen und wir sind das Jaeger.

This is a "boot camp" kind of panel, where the audience will be participating in games that have some kind of link to what recruits in the Recon Corps might participate in (for exact game titles you'll have to wait closer to the con since telling you those now might spoil some of the excitement). Panelists will be playing as characters from the series, and each character will have its own team to compete for the title of Humanity's Strongest! And, as always, if there's any time after the games, we'll be happy to allow for photo-ops and Q&A.

-----------------

Shingeki no Sleepover (18+)

Time: 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Date: Friday

What happens when the Scouting Legion is off duty and away from the dangerous Titans that threaten humanity? They play "games" and tell bad jokes! Make sure to bring your i.d. as this is an 18+ event!

Following the success and enjoyment of helping to run an SnK 18+ panel at KatsuCon, we're deciding to propose one for Fanime as well! Here the panelists won't be worried about keeping the panel too family friendly, but you can expect the same kind of fun with our games here as well. But, don't worry it's not the ol' boring Spin the Bottle and Truth or Dare. The Recon Corps has a good amount of naughty up their sleeves! Again, the exact games won't be released until closer to the con, sorry guys!

-----------------

We have a limited amount of characters still need to be filled for our cast and if you're interested, please email us at splitimagecosplay(@)yahoo.com for more information. Any other questions or concerns can be addressed through this thread! :D
Thursday:
Free! - Rin & Haru - Letterman

Friday:
Ouran - Hitachiin - Wonderland
Attack on Titan - Titan Pajamas

Sauturday:
Attack on Titan - Scout Corps uniform

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

TheMaKaKi

donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

splitimagecosplay

Hoping to let you all know soon if the fan event gets approved! Be on the look out! We've had a good amount of questions through our email, but feel free to ask away here as well! :D
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

kit rose

I'd love to audition for Annie, if she's still available? (I can do both all ages and 18+)
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

splitimagecosplay

Simbaserket: Thank you for the interest in participating in the Events, however Annie has already been cast.

Regarless, we all hope we'll be able to see you at the Events though!
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

takaomi47

If she's still available, I'd love to audition for Sasha! (I'm planning a Dead!Marco but I can't guarentee he'll be done by Fanime and I'm not sure that can be accepted anyway, but I thought I'd mention it anyway!)

splitimagecosplay

Takaomi: We are currently not looking for a Sasha for the panel. However we will add your name to the list of people who are interested in being cast if someone is unable to make it.

We aren't looking for any characters who are deceased, as we want to fill all the living characters first, but if we decide to up those roles up we will let you know.

Hopefully Fanime will give us the go on both of these! We are super excited about bringing these to Fanime.
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

splitimagecosplay

To make things easier for you all we're posting up a list of the characters we still need for the panel:

Bertholdt, Reiner, Connie

We, unfortunately are not casting deceased characters despite how loved a lot of them seem to be. :( We may open up parts of miscellaneous characters like Mike, Pyxis, etc if we have enough interested in them, but none of them are really necessary for our all ages panel since I have the games sorted out as is and with the characters we have right now.

I will keep you all updated if something happens and a cast member has to drop out due to some unforeseeable circumstance, but right now we have all dedicated ourselves to the events.

Still no official word from Fanime fan events about the approval for either either. We're hoping to hear from them soon since we are coming down to the end, time-wise... In about a week I'll post up some "spoilers" for the games we'll be playing to get you all pumped for what we have in store for you all!

As always, we're happy to address anything with you all!
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

splitimagecosplay

Time for us to release a few hints for one of the games for the all ages panel!

Soldier Eating Contest
Skill Acquired: Titan Data Collection
How to Play: TBA (we'll give the details at the panel)
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

splitimagecosplay

Anyone excited about the idea of getting to beat the Colossal Titan? We know our Eren is! :) Here's another sneak peek of what we have in store for you guys at this fan event!!!

Titan Killing Training
Skill Acquired: Titan Killing Training
How to Play: TBA
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

splitimagecosplay

***Update in information****

Times, Dates, and Location have been added for these two Fan Events!
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

Kava

Just as a note, to make sure there is as little confusion as possible... The Valley room on the Second floor of the Fairmont has been reserved for Fan Events. However, that room is too small for these two events, and so that is NOT the room these two events will be taking place in.

Unfortunately, I don't really have a room name to give you at the moment for where these events will be. It will be on the second floor of the Fairmont hotel. What we've put into the pocket schedule, is for people to check with Info Desk for the exact location. (There will be an info desk on the 2nd floor of the fairmont hotel as well.) I won't have a more specific location to give for these events until next week.

Apologies for the confusion. Gomen.
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

splitimagecosplay

UPDATED: ROOM HAS BEEN CHANGED! Please make note! We have updated the first post with the corrected information!
Thursday:

Friday:

Sauturday:

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion