2011 Kuroshitsuji: Afternoon Tea

Started by sael, November 08, 2010, 12:49:31 AM

sael

Soxrocker04

Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the tea party or not, since I have to go to the masquerade meeting at 5; but we'll see! Last year I was the Undertaker at the tea party, though I'll probably just stay as William for it if I do go this year. I'll bring something, just don't know what yet >.>

ruby19_4

NEXT WEEK!! Im so excited. O yea. anyone know when they post those schedule out. I sure hope soon.

koolcalcat1

^sox wll you bring the dog bone cookies? That was you right?

Soxrocker04

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 20, 2011, 03:27:39 PM
^sox wll you bring the dog bone cookies? That was you right?

Lol I was the Undertaker eating them, but I hadn't made them xD But that sounds like an interesting idea, so if I can get around to making them in time I certainly will bring some~ I'm tempted to go rewatch Ciel in Wonderland just to see what kind of foods they had on the table during the tea party part >.>

marisuga

I might be going to the tea as Lingerie!Grell from the 2nd musical instead of Choirboy... any opinions?

Moony

so my spouse pointed out that we probably won't have time to change between the reg Kuro gathering and the tea party is I think we'll most likely be in our regular shinigami uniforms versus the Wonderland ones (but I'm still working on convincing my Willu~)
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

sushie

So many people coming! :D
So it looks like I'm also going to be able to bring a Ciel (sorry don't know which version shes going as)!
Oh and is bringing snacks okay?  :-[
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

lady_tomoko

Sadly I'm not gonna be able to make it to the tea this year :(

ruby19_4

finally final is over. *blob on the bed* Now 2 more days till fanime. YEA!!!

koolcalcat1

I have thremore days...ugh...but ash is officly done...I just need a white belt...all my other costumes are slowly being done...but I have tea time to look forward too.

I've been practicing my table manners...gotta be um...distinguished! Or how ever you spell it...

TwistedFayt

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 24, 2011, 05:27:15 PM
I have thremore days...ugh...but ash is officly done...I just need a white belt...all my other costumes are slowly being done...but I have tea time to look forward too.

I've been practicing my table manners...gotta be um...distinguished! Or how ever you spell it...

haha same here. I need to learn to not smile while in my Ciel cosplay. xD
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Angelx624

Quote from: TwistedFayt on May 25, 2011, 01:53:55 AM

I just have to make sure I don't go blood-thirsty and get the urge to murder anyone~ >D *Smirks* But I'll be too distracted by my Sebas-chan to do that~ ;3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

ruby19_4

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 25, 2011, 02:02:14 AM

I just have to make sure I don't go blood-thirsty and get the urge to murder anyone~ >D *Smirks* But I'll be too distracted by my Sebas-chan to do that~ ;3

lol. I dont know how u gonna survive with so many sebastian. :)

koolcalcat1

When It comes to Tavel manners I just pretend I'm with someone really important...like the queen...then realize I wouldn't be eating I'd be guarding her...damn...

Angelx624

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 25, 2011, 07:24:19 AM

Ohhh, I don't know, darling~ ;O I'll be in Bassy Heaven, now won't I~? ;D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

ruby19_4

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 25, 2011, 08:08:14 AM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 25, 2011, 07:24:19 AM

lol. I should have though about that. lol.

Ohhh, I don't know, darling~ ;O I'll be in Bassy Heaven, now won't I~? ;D

Tenchi127

Karma444 and I will be going as Doll and Hannah~~
I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun!

sael

Thanks everyone for coming and sorry about the last minute change in location. There was some misunderstanding with the BBQ so we moved to avoid any conflict. All in all, great tea party - and a big thanks to the Pluto who took charge of the crack photos!

Make sure to come back next year for more butlers and more tea.

sushie

The photos during tea time were amazing~
And I enjoyed having so many Ciels to glomp and make them feel loved. :D
Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year (if it doesn't interfere with some things I'm planning for next year) but tea was definitely second (the ball got first) on my list of amazing experiences at my first Fanime!
Amazing cosplays everyone~! If anyone wants to add me on facebook (I was one of the many Lizzies there) pm me and I'll send you my user name :D
Peace everyone  ;)
Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)