Fanime 2014 Theme Gathering ~ 5/21

Started by BSaphire, June 29, 2009, 03:51:51 PM

Should we make this an epic Cosplayer Gathering of ALL cosplayers?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

BSaphire

FanimeCon's 2014 Theme is ... I don't know, but I think it is Celebration... but I have an interesting idea for a great gathering for this 20th Anniversary year of FanimeCon!?.

How about we get all the cosplayers out front in one placeand at one time and have a "Cosplayer Gathering." I have always wondered how many cosplayers we could get out there in front and now the construction is over we can meet up and actually do this... but I know I would need LOTS of help to pull this off.

So is this worth trying... could we do it... should we do it? Tell me what you think of this idea.

Squidges to all :)
BSaphire
Fanime's Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head

Fanime 2014 Theme ~ "Celebrate" the COSPLAYER Gathering: other wise known as The ALL Cosplayers Gathering
Day: Saturday & Sunday
Time: 11 am

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

konataFTW

Yay Yay Yay~!

(I am holding a hack gathering... and it might be on friday and friday and saturday are the days when I wear Saku and my friend will be Bo...)

So we will be SakuBo from .hack//G.U. hopefully~!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

BSaphire

Quote from: konataFTW on June 30, 2009, 10:52:02 PM
Yay Yay Yay~!

(I am holding a hack gathering... and it might be on friday and friday and saturday are the days when I wear Saku and my friend will be Bo...)

So we will be SakuBo from .hack//G.U. hopefully~!
YEAH! Your the first one's I've added to the list! I am working on FFVIII characters over the summer, but if I get the time before September I want to go OLD SCHOOL and do two characters from Arc the Lad :P but it is pretty much a guarantee that I will have the FFVIII characters done because of running the FF ALL gathering on Saturday in 2010.

EVERYBODY... If you can think of any Fantasy RPG titles (yes, that means computer games too :P ) Please post them here so I can add the titles to the list!

Much Love
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

bahamutknightzero

Heya B,

Not sure if I have a cosplay planned/set for this gathering, but I am willing to chip in with RPGs to put on the list for the gathering. Probably going to try to get to the gathering to take photos at least.

BSaphire

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on July 03, 2009, 02:51:02 PM
Heya B,

Not sure if I have a cosplay planned/set for this gathering, but I am willing to chip in with RPGs to put on the list for the gathering. Probably going to try to get to the gathering to take photos at least.
I can use the help :) Give me a list of titles you think fall under Fantasy. Everyone is open to add to the list of titles.

I hope to build this gathering into the Fantasy RPG gathering it should be :P but I need help from my friends out here to make a complete list. On a side note... I laughed when I heard what the theme for 2010 was because I had already launched the rebirth of the FF ALL gathering which in itself is a HUGE gathering, but there are other Fantasy titles out there (Computer, XBox 360, Nintendo, PS3, Table top & Board games old school or new that are Fantasy RPG are all ok for this gathering!) So give me some HELP Please! :)

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

I have been refining the list of Fantasy RPG titles. Know of a title I am missing please list the title and genre so I can get it up there!

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Rozuki

Hello~!
I'll be cosplaying as Estellise Sidos Heurassein (...Estelle) from Tales of Vesperia during 2010. I'm sure this gathering will be super sucessful. :3

Nina Star 9

Now I'm almost wishing that I would have decided to cosplay Rachel from Legend of Mana this year. ;o; Oh well.

That's a series for you -- the Mana/SD series. Not sure how popular cosplay from it is, though...

Ashers

Hello!

Oh, I'm so excited! I'll be going as Mystearica Aura Fende, also known as Tear Grants, from Tales of the Abyss. :3 Even though it's quite a while off, I'm going to be counting down the days! ^^;;
Updating this later. :3

Persona3Guy

I'm going to be one of the many, MANY Minatos from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, hence the name =]

EDIT: i didnt see the "fantasy" part -____- sry if this is in the wrong spot, i'm still a noob here

BSaphire

I have updated the list! If it is missing then please let me know ^^)

Happy Holidays!
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

OO! OO! OO!

If I can make it, I'll be there as Link from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Cosplay Cyborg

Ooh! Sign me up as Teddie from Persona 4 please~ I'm BEARY excited for this event!

- Cy

Kotodama

Mmm... I'll be coming as Luc from Suikoden II. (It's an RPG on the Playstation) You might want to add the Suikoden Series to the list too. ^^

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Neo-Zaku

Would Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night qualify? I mean the PC game is sorta an RPG, kinda. :P
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

BSaphire

Quote from: Neo-Zaku on February 20, 2010, 03:56:19 PM
Would Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night qualify? I mean the PC game is sorta an RPG, kinda. :P
@ Neo-Zaku: From what I can tell I don't think it qualifies as a Fantasy Role Playing Game, but I could be wrong :P

I have updated the list and included the days, time, and location info!

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

heeroyuy135

Leslie~Leslie

*jumps up&down like a little girl*
Oh! Oh! Me as Tifa (FF7:ACC) please~! >w<
Oh what

Why

Why did I just do that. ono

RikuCosplayer

Awsome! I will be cosplaying as KH 2 Riku.
Put me up on the Kingdom Hearts List
Underneith Kairi please and thank you!!

YAY FOR KINGDOM HEARTS RPG!!! <3

=D
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011