Yukkuri shite itte ne! Touhou Gathering 2010!

Started by math4origami, November 30, 2009, 03:15:59 AM

math4origami

Fiiine, updated.  Just got back from Sakura-Con.  I am so looking forward to Fanime. 

xaxafour

you know... that picture...

is way too big

use some common sense jeez

math4origami

LOVE.SAE

hat picture is meant for the gods. Muaha hah. Hah.
Please sign me up under Hakurei Reimu. ( U w U ) ♥

iNSOMNiAC

Since I don't know which thread you guys check more, I'm just gonna copy-paste my post from the Cosplay.com thread;

"Anyways, have you gotten into contact with the thread starter yet, Math4Origami? If they don't respond soon, I think we should just find out what time/day works best for everyone, and roll with that. If the thread starter returns, then we'll fix things as needed. Does that sound okay?"

math4origami

Ok, how does 2pm Sunday sound?  I'll ask for that time.

YasonoJ

iNSOMNiAC

I might be able to make it then, it depends on if another gathering I'm attending is going to be at 3:00 or 4:00 (its currently undecided), hopefully the latter because then I'll have some time to change in between.

BSaphire

Quote from: math4origami on April 13, 2010, 05:49:52 PM
Ok, how does 2pm Sunday sound?  I'll ask for that time.
Request granted! :P This looks like a much better time for everyone after looking at both posts. I would greatly appreciate it if you keep a possible attendance count on your first post. I counted 25 I think and that will be ok for this location.
If it is a big problem I can move you back.
Confirmation starts May 5th.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

math4origami

DrMarukyuu

Minaoto

I'll be going as Tenshi (with an Iku), as well.

Ladyrawr

xaxafour

Hey, you should put down Tewi as well (I don't know her username; you add it)
Also, why not add Remilia (mewmiso)

ZetsubouSensei

Is it alright if another cirno goes? It seems like there might already be a few, but Its the only costume I have  :(

and...yes, I'm a boy.

math4origami

iNSOMNiAC

Of course its alright! We'd love to see you!

And if I were to take a guess, I'd say at least 1/4 of the cosplayers attending the gathering are male also. Or I could be completely off. But it seems to be the case often enough.

xaxafour

Actually, at least half of the of the cosplayers attending the gathering are male, trust me.

iNSOMNiAC

I was gonna say half, but I didn't wanna over-assume. xD There you go, ZetsubouSensei, at least half will be male! If anything the girls might be in the minority here. So don't be shy about it.

Mukyu

I miiight go as Tewi. It depends cause now it seems like everyone who was supposed to go with me bailed out.

This is going to be the first time I'd meet up with other people if I went too.. So I'd be awfully nervous.