Journalist looking to interview FanimeCon cosplayers!!

Started by MetroNewspapers, May 20, 2010, 12:01:21 AM

MetroNewspapers

I'm Curtis Cartier with Metro Newspapers and I'm writing a cover story feature about cosplay culture for the Metro Silicon Valley ahead of FanimeCon in San Jose.

I'm hoping to interview anyone who is going to the convention and is currently working on a costume. Please give me a call at (831) 457-9000 xt. 214 or an email at [email protected]

Thanks a ton!!

Curtis Cartier
Staff Writer
Metro Newspapers
(831) 457-9000 xt. 214 (office)
www.santacruz.com
www.sanjose.com
http://twitter.com/santacruzweekly

M

Just wanted to make a post to say that this is not SPAM and is approved by FanimeCon. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

MetroNewspapers

Neo-Zaku

What sort of questions should we expect? And where should we be looking for you once the con kicks off?
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Dany

Indeed...or..should we be looking at the convention for you? It sounds like you want the information ahead of time :)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Jerry

I'll check this out, ive always wanted to be in a newpaper... for a good and productive reason!

e-mail sent.   :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

MetroNewspapers

Hey guys! The story would come out next Wednesday so our readers could read about the Convention and about cosplay then go to it if they wanted to.

And yeah, I need to get going, so I'd be looking to talk ASAP. Also if any of you make your own costumes I'd love to come meet in person if you are going shopping for materials or fixing up a costume (good first person stuff to write about).

So yeah, I hope that helps!

Curtis