15 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: May 15, 2007, 04:00:52 AM

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "FanFicGuru"
Quote from: "LadyKaren"I switched from a double bed to a suite. ^.^

Criage is my hero.

I don't see the Suite option...I wanted to change.

Don't tell me they're gone already? *cries*

EDIT: Nevermind, found them.

Booked 2 Suites. ^^

However, how come it only shows up if you have 2 roommates? I thought they could fit 4 people in a suite?

I was wondering that too.. but then I just sort of looked the other way and took the "don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer too"

So we should totally have a suite party with all of our suites.

I'm down.  8)

One of the suites is going to have my sisters' and their friend, the other one is for myself and 3 other buddies.

Maybe we'll all be on the same floor. That'd be cool. ^^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Vanessa

Booked my room for the 3 nights, at the Hilton, 2 beds for me and my 3 friends. AWESOME, but can anyone refresh me on the cost of parking for 4 days? I can't really recall...

BrightHeart76

How excited am I?  Three nights (maybe four) in a King room at the Hilton all by myself.  No one else to bug me.  Just me, my laptop, a nice hot bath and room service.  Ah the joys of finally paying off my car and diverting the funds to fanime.  Yahoo!   :lol:
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Lizchan33

Ayanami Rei First Child

I reserved my room as well. I also have it all booked up.

Pxe

We got our room but as of last thursday 3-15-07 the Hilton was booked solid with no more rooms according to my friend he was so sad....I told him to book sooner.
A Servant is a Master in disquise...Kamasutra

Jun-Watarase

I bunking at a friend's house. He has a projection screen that fills a two story wall. XD! AND we can hook up any game console and our laptops to it. Whoo!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Pxe"We got our room but as of last thursday 3-15-07 the Hilton was booked solid with no more rooms according to my friend he was so sad....I told him to book sooner.

There are rooms opens now, 4-21-07 for all the hotels, seems there was several people who were holding double reservations that cancelled.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016