K-ON! 2010 GATHERING

Started by Phantomhive.LolitaKei, May 24, 2009, 10:25:47 PM

Seiyuu

eep having an Azu-nyan at Fanime would be so amazing *_*
I hope they edit her into the ED or at least draw an official Don't say lazy outfit for her>///<

Rizumi

If they don't I'll just follow the fanart one.
I'm just waiting for them to either do something or do nothing to complete it lol.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

redroses3164

If next year's gathering doesn't conflict with my other Fanime plans, I'll probably be cosplaying as Mugi. :) Not sure which version yet but I'm leaning towards the retro music looking one from episode 6 (school festival).

Rizumi

It's official.
I'm going as my own Azusa of the ending ver.
Since there's a few different ver. of Azusa, I'll make it noticeable by being with Phantomhive as her being Mio and wearing cat ears. =w=;
But other than that, you can maybe find me running around as Mio other days hopefully lol.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Chibblz

I'll be Azu-Nyan next year.. Not sure which version though. :3

Rizumi

Nya~! Another Azunyan! ^-^
Well, if you're gonna do an ED ver, I'd love to see your design lol.
I've officially got a Mugi now.
She doesn't post much [I actually don't know if she has a forum acc], so I'm just announcing it here. ^-^

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

redroses3164

I'm almost for certain that I'll be making Mugi's retro concert outfit from episode 6 (first school festival performance with the imagined scenes) if I can't find a good jacket to modify for the uniform one. But since Fanime is so far away, there are no guarantees to that. I could change my mind once again.

I'm wondering how much material/supplies will be to make a prop keytar... I want to hold at least a fake one for Fanime next year hehe.

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

gah finally on again lol....are u talking about the loli outfits?
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

redroses3164

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on July 11, 2009, 10:52:11 AM
gah finally on again lol....are u talking about the loli outfits?
Is this question directed at me?

I'm gonna be cosplaying as this one:
http://www.animevice.com/school-festival/12-119604/k_on__06___67/83-86516/

Well I ended up picking that imagined Budokan concert outfit (which I dub "retro") over the uniformed one. I took a poll on my Anime Vice blog heh. I didn't really particularly mind which one I would do so I asked others.

Rizumi

Ah! She means the Fuwa Fuwa concert outfit lol.
Doing a Fuwa Fuwa Mio would be cool.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

redroses3164

Fuwa Fuwa? I never heard of that. I assumed it was an imagined Budokan concert because the fliers in the scene said Budokan. But okay :D

I bought my fabric and white hoop earrings already. All I have left to buy is green shoes and a wig while working on the dress. :)

Rizumi

Ah! o_o;
I'm assuming you didn't watch K-ON or got that far or prolly read the manga.
Fuwa Fuwa is actually Fuwa Fuwa Taimu (time).
A song they did in K-ON!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

redroses3164

Oh! *facepalm* I've forgotten the song title. My mistake! haha XD

Chibblz

Quote from: Aktsuko on July 01, 2009, 07:43:49 PM
She doesn't post much [I actually don't know if she has a forum acc], so I'm just announcing it here. ^-^
Trying to figure out if I'm better off with my real hair or buying a wig, since it won't be super long by Fanime. My current options are: EGL Azu, Cat Ears-School Azu, and Tan-Line Azu. Lmao.

redroses3164

My Mugi wig arrived and I think I don't make a good blonde. Oh well. I still like Mugi and shall cosplay her anyway:
http://www.animevice.com/profile/redroses/mugi-wig-plus-random-thingymabobs/107-1759/

Rizumi

Quote from: redroses3164 on July 30, 2009, 05:50:46 PM
My Mugi wig arrived and I think I don't make a good blonde. Oh well. I still like Mugi and shall cosplay her anyway:
http://www.animevice.com/profile/redroses/mugi-wig-plus-random-thingymabobs/107-1759/
Kyah~! I can't wait for your Mugi~!
Quote from: Chibblz on July 28, 2009, 04:09:53 AM
Quote from: Aktsuko on July 01, 2009, 07:43:49 PM
Trying to figure out if I'm better off with my real hair or buying a wig, since it won't be super long by Fanime. My current options are: EGL Azu, Cat Ears-School Azu, and Tan-Line Azu. Lmao.
Ah, mmkay. ^_^
I still don't know which Azunyah to do since the dress is in the VERY BACK of my huge cosplay list lol.
But I still need to do Azusa with Phantomhive so I gotta make my costumes fast~

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: redroses3164 on July 30, 2009, 05:50:46 PM

oh yeah, i think the green thing was a bun, not a hat xD.

gah, aktsuko! so stressed...lots of cosplay to do as well as practicing bass. ==' which would u rather me do? ami or nadeshiko if end up unable to do both.. also yui wants us to do suju and all that stuffs. my main so far is working on bass and later making bass tabs to R.P.'s covers since they're just guitar and drums.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Chibblz

Sigh... There're too many different versions for Azusa's Don't Say Lazy.. There are some where her stockings are black.. Which won't make sense because Yui's black/white, and isn't Ritsu black? Then I've seen some where she's Mugi's color.. And THEN.. There are the purple stockings and pink stockings.. So I've narrowed it down to that, since everyone should be a different color. :O

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

Quote from: Chibblz on August 26, 2009, 03:02:43 PM
Sigh... There're too many different versions for Azusa's Don't Say Lazy.. There are some where her stockings are black.. Which won't make sense because Yui's black/white, and isn't Ritsu black? Then I've seen some where she's Mugi's color.. And THEN.. There are the purple stockings and pink stockings.. So I've narrowed it down to that, since everyone should be a different color. :O

hmm i would stick with black tho if ur doing Don't Say Lazy.
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

Chibblz

Quote from: Phantomhive.LolitaKei on August 27, 2009, 07:08:58 PM
Quote from: Chibblz on August 26, 2009, 03:02:43 PM
hmm i would stick with black tho if ur doing Don't Say Lazy.
Her black stockings? Iunno.. It's just because everyone has different-colored stockings. So if Ritsu and Azusa have the same color, wouldn't that break the pattern? o_o;