Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure Tourney

Started by Asa_Gohan, May 07, 2006, 08:26:17 PM

Asa_Gohan

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Ohsu

Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution plz.
俺の名を言ってみろ!

Barnes

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!

Yes please!  I love this game :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

HentaiTentacleDemon

i heard that the characters in that game are really unbalanced.

Heartbreak_despair

MudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMuda!!!

I'm down, the game really isn't that unbalanced as say SF's shoto charaters in realtion to the others
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Asa_Gohan

I wont be playing though Im only hosting it for a friend >.< Im a SSBM type of person =3  Anyways if Im going to be hosting a few tournies at Fanime would it trouble you guys if you would help me out.

Barnes

I have a Playstation version (USA). What console will you use?
Yay, Haruko.

Asa_Gohan

Ps1 version USA and its not mine either Im just holding

Heartbreak_despair

stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

SohmaYuki

Infinites and 100% AHOY!

Hahahahahhaha, as fun as this game is, it's about who can break it the most. Holhorse doing 100% with 3 supers off of a f+Strong Attack or Young Joseph lock downs are kinda retardo, but fun. Mariah is just too good as well, you can literally just spam items with her stand in front of her and 80% of the cast won't be able to do anything to her.

Heartbreak_despair

( <.< )  ( >.> ) crap can't find a scapegoat....so i'll just add!!!

Sohma you forgot to add Mariah's stupid ass outlet lock down, Dio's stop the world loop, and Petshop

Barnes

Yay, Haruko.

SohmaYuki

Dio loop is easy to not get hit by, Petshop infinite is super only, so it's not too bad.

Mariah and Holhorse beat everyone...

Shadow Dio beats everyone except for Mariah and Holhorse

then everyone else...

Is basic tiers hahahaha. Petsho is just annoying, but Mariah rapes him... he can't do anything just set stand in front of you then throw crap all day.

Heartbreak_despair

i disagree just because Petshop still has his teleport loops

but ya Mariah and Holhorse do own him

zoupzuop2

*ahem*

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Asa_Gohan

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Heartbreak_despair

what if sticky fingers was in the fighter? how would they make him broke?

Ohsu

俺の名を言ってみろ!

SohmaYuki

Quote from: "Ohsu"I'm sure Dio and Jojo are top.

you'd be wrong...

Heartbreak_despair

pretty good combo vid i found.  I'd like it better if it didn't jump around mid combo and the editing just got in the way due to youtube crap quality but meh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si5_S8F3leA