Started by serajwl, May 13, 2006, 10:09:35 AM

G.I.R

How about a hawt coworker that can do THIS!  :shock:

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "G.I.R"How about a hawt coworker that can do THIS!  :shock:
eww~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Barnes

Holy hell! gmontem is about to become the NUMBER 2 POSTER OF THE FORUMS! :shock:
That will be the first time I've seen a shift in the Top five posters in like, 2 years.
Congrats to him, I suppose.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

G.I.R

Quote from: "Barnes"Holy hell! gmontem is about to become the NUMBER 2 POSTER OF THE FORUMS! :shock:
That will be the first time I've seen a shift in the Top five posters in like, 2 years.
Y'know, i was just thinking about him.   Remember that time he LOST THE GAME?

Sucrose

In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Foxwolfe

Quote from: "G.I.R"How about a hawt coworker that can do THIS!  :shock:

That made me laugh.

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR!  You can join too,

but dont do it now, wait till the last possible minute ^_^

gmontem

Quote from: "Barnes"Holy hell! gmontem is about to become the NUMBER 2 POSTER OF THE FORUMS! :shock:
Never would have noticed had it not been for your post.  Huzzah! :D
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

G.I.R

Do you spend to much time web surfing?
(I only got a 53% rating)  :x

Barnes

I did worse on that thing. :cry:
6 months, 17 days. And counting. :o
Yay, Haruko.

G.I.R

gmontem

Quote from: "G.I.R"Some holiday cheer (?) for your computer
The binary tie looks neat.  I wish they also sold a fractal one, and one of M.C. Escher's art. ^^;

i feel so loved!

Barnes

"Remember folks, the more posts you have, the better your Wii is". I just took another quote and twisted it up to that.
I'm afraid to post the original quote.
:shock:

Anyway, I was bored today, so I looked up some old Fanime Con program guides. I found something that interested me so much, I felt like sharing it. I hope nobody minds.

In 1998, the Fanime Can staff wrote:

QuoteDedication:
    Every program book ever produced for an anime convention has always paid tribute to the convention staff and guests. This one is no exception. The Fanime Con staff feels, however, that it is important that a tribute should be paid to another important group of people that take part in anime conventions: the fans.
    An anime convention occurs when a group of people are willing to give a part of themselves to accomplish something that is larger than each individual person and also, somehow, ends up being larger than everything everyone puts into it. Anime conventions teach us two and two can equal more than four.
    Most program guides focus mainly on staff and the efforts these people have put forth to make the convention possible. This is a worthy thing: the only material benefit they gain from all their hard work and care is their name on a line in the program book. On a deeper level, staff get a feeling of personal satisfaction; they can look back at the con and say “I was part of that. I helped to make that happen.” It’s what makes all their previous trials and tribulations simply melt away.
    Even more important, though, the staff of a convention are allowed to share in the convention experience. The happiest kind of experience to look back on is one you’ve shared with other people. We all have our private moments of triumph or tragedy, happiness or heartache, but these emotions are more meaningful when other people are there to share them with us. Guests can come to a convention, relate some of their past experiences, and enrich us with them. Somehow, being with others makes good things even better and bad things easier to get through. It’s the sharing of an experience that makes it special, not the experience itself. Fanime Con is special for the staff because they are sharing it with their fellow fans.
    The name of this convention, Fanime Con, pays tribute to you, the fan. Fanime Con was started by fans for the fans. Our name was chosen because the convention staff realizes that without you, none of this is worth doing. The whole world of anime would mean nothing if there was no one else around to watch it with, to believe i it, to share it with. That’s why there will always be anime conventions: there is an endless supply of new experiences to share, new memories to gather. What could be more important than sharing the beauty of anime with other people? Without everyone being able to share in this together, two and two would only equal four, just as it always does in the world outside anime conventions.
    So from everyone on the Fanime Con staff: Thank You for letting us share your convention.
The Cast and Crew of Fanime Con 98

I think that still holds true to this day. Wow. What do you think?
Yay, Haruko.

G.I.R

...and so, I'm looking at these pictures and thinking:

"Why"?!?

gmontem

i feel so loved!

LastElixir

Quote from: "gmontem"The Accidental Video Game P*rn Archive
http://derekyu.com/avgpa/gallery.html

LOL the chrono trigger one made me laugh.

j

LadyKaren

Why did George's Icon die...?

I don't remeber if he last had Benicia...
Did they get in a fight?

gmontem

Yes, Beautiful Benicia and gubaba had a catfight out in the rain and things got a bit muddy. It was a full moon that night so gubaba turned into a werewolf and drew a large biscuit in Beautiful Benicia's mouth and airtight boogers up Beautiful Benicia's nose. Beautiful Benicia couldn't breath and died.

i feel so loved!

Sucrose

Quote from: "gmontem"The Accidental Video Game P*rn Archive
http://derekyu.com/avgpa/gallery.html
Some of those are kind of lame, but others made me laugh much harder than they should have. So I guess it's all good.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

gmontem

i feel so loved!

G.I.R