Capcom vs SNK 2012

Started by Shinsengumi, June 07, 2010, 12:13:11 AM

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Michi on February 15, 2012, 02:43:22 PM
Just saw your post on my Cosplay.com thread. This is Saturday, right? Mind if I make another thread for the Friday gathering, or do you just wanna work together recruiting people? :) Double the chances for awesome fighting cosplay photos sounds good to me!

Yeah, this is the Saturday one. Sure go ahead.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Shinsengumi

Just put in the time. Is 2 pm ok with you guys?

Cartoon Lunatic

I'll be there as Frank West! I know he wasn't in the Capcom vs SNK series but i'll stop by and hang out.
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

CountMetal

You might have heard this on my FB or cosplay.com that this year's a no go for me :(. I might plan on going there in 2014 or maybe next year depending on funds.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: CountMetal on March 19, 2012, 05:06:50 PM
You might have heard this on my FB or cosplay.com that this year's a no go for me :(. I might plan on going there in 2014 or maybe next year depending on funds.

Ahh I see, that's cool dude. Hopefully you'll come back soon.

Quote from: Cartoon Lunatic on March 12, 2012, 05:39:48 PM
I'll be there as Frank West! I know he wasn't in the Capcom vs SNK series but i'll stop by and hang out.

That's cool if you want to hang out with us. I'm thinking of changing it to 4 pm on Saturday. let me know if it's cool with all of you. I could always change it back to 2 pm.

Michi

Turns out I can't do Friday after all! I might join in on this gathering as Yuri Sakazaki depending how scheduling goes. :)
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

dajoo

For the SNK side my girlfriend Skuldy will be dressed up as Nakoruru (originally form Samurai Spirits). I'll let her know about the gathering.

Kaname_Tousen

I'll be there as K' from KOF.

Ginger Snapped

Even though she was only in one Street Fighter vs SNK (to my knowledge), I'll definitely be rocking Poison to the gathering.  :-*
Notable Cosplays:
Dr. Girlfriend - The Venture Brothers
Poison - Final Fight
Hank Venture - The Venture Brothers

Michi

I take it back, I don't have any time for Yuri anymore. :( My con is getting cut short!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Shinsengumi

Ok just updated, Hopefully more will come. I know its still plenty of time.

Quote from: Michi on April 15, 2012, 02:08:14 PM
I take it back, I don't have any time for Yuri anymore. :( My con is getting cut short!

Sad face :(

Shinsengumi

K&K4ever

I'll be there as King . . . . i hope.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

BSaphire

You can put me down as Mature from KOF if this gathering is staying on Saturday @ 4 pm.. however I would strongly recommend you get your SR in for this :) & dont forget the real name etc portion :P

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

DarkOneWingedAngel

I will be There as Wesker, may not be from Capcom vs SNK, but still capcom :D and hanging out will be fun ^-^
Plus Me and Frank West can have a mini MvC match xDDDDDD

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Official List closes on the 17th so please submit your SR if you would like your gathering listed.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Shinsengumi

Ok, I did some updates. I know there are some characters that are not in the CvS fighting game series. So I'm doing some changes. Any characters from the Capcom and SNK are welcome to this gathering even if there are not part of a fighting game. ;D

Quote from: BSaphire on May 13, 2012, 09:32:24 AM
Just a reminder that the Official List closes on the 17th so please submit your SR if you would like your gathering listed.
Thanks
B

I will

NeoKabookie

RyuSan777

Ryu Checking in for Capcom
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy