Speed Dating Overflow

Started by cptaizen, May 25, 2010, 01:40:32 AM

cptaizen

I'm quickly organizing a "Speed Dating Overflow" -/- "Anime Dating Overflow" party at O'Flaherty's Bar on 5/29 (Saturday night)
I'll be talking to/bribing the ownership of the bar tomorrow 5/25 morning. Provided we have a large '21+ overflow' following. If you are interested, or otherwise alcoholic in ur costume, twit me @captaizen to be counted. The more rejects I can name, the more pull I have to make space for us...

cosplay optional but encouraged. local laws mandatory. bar policy obligatory.

me~ @captaizen
bar~ @oflahertys

Jerry

just from an initial standpoint you may want to reconsider the title/name of your gathering.

we dont really want to insinuate that FanimeCon "rejected" anyone as that is not the truth of the matter...

simply put- many will apply, few will be chosen to participate.

please try to put a more positive spin on your gathering, because i dislike the tone and precedent that your setting stating that just because your single and not dating doesnt mean that your being "rejected" in anyway.

that and i think your totally posting in the wrong sub forum. but i could be wrong. if its a cosplay gathering great, but this seems more like a social gathering and requires participants to be 21+ so you need to be more clear about that so that we dont encourage the minors to randomly show up at a bar.

Girls and guys appreciate ppl who follow/read and respect the rules or a given situation and make the most of it and turn it towards a more positive outlook.

but thats my 2 cents and your totally valid to share your opinion...
im just being polite in saying that i dont agree with your "rejected" notions.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

cptaizen

well said... can u delete this thread?
how about "Speed Dating Alternates?" or "Fanime Adults" or "Cosplay Bar Golf" ?

Jerry

i suggest locking this thread and putting a link to the other thread that you created in the Meetings and Gathering sub forum.

request redirect link and lockage of this thread

please edit for positive spin on title.

thanks!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

cptaizen