D.Gray Man 2011 - The Power of Inoccence

Started by Kiara, August 02, 2010, 01:28:21 AM

Kiara

That's right! The D.Gray Man 2011 gathering is HERE! I've been wanting to host a gathering, and I figured this was perfect. My group and I will be cosplaying D.Gray Man characters for this gathering as well.

I'm hoping we can play a game or two, but that depends on how many people come and how much time we end up having. We can decide that when Fanime gets closer. For the moment, let me know who you'll be cosplaying for the gathering so I can mark you down, and feel free to post any ideas.

Day:
Time:

Attendees:
~Exorcists~
Jou - Yu
Leyoto - Lebalee
Dio - Lavi
Darren - Allen

~Noah Family~
Kiara - Millenium Earl
Chibi - Road

~Akuma~

~Generals/Black Order Leaders~
Sammy - Cross
Jaidin - Komui

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

livi-chan

Well thats awsome! D.gray-man is the best........for your info *noobs*
I might go as Allen in his 3rd uniform.....
:'(
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

Neliel

i might be coming as anita in her first outfit when allen and the crew come to china, has a time and day been decided on yet? cus it would be awesome if it could be on saturday :D
Fanime 2010 here i come! xD
cosplay list:
Neliel 35%
sasuke female anbu 95%
ciel pink ballgown 100%
NOCTIS BABY 0%

Yuu

I'll be there as Kanda ...in some form or another.

Neleil: As a small gathering, we wont be able to chose a time until all of the larger gatherings have been decided.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

Might make some touch ups on Crown Clown Omega Allen and just bring that or unless something cooler comes out lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

morgaine

Might be there as Rinali, not sure which version, though :3
Fanime 2019
TBD

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 10, 2010, 12:42:52 AM
Might make some touch ups on Crown Clown Omega Allen and just bring that or unless something cooler comes out lol

I can't believe I'm saying this but..it can't get much cooler. After the last chapter, if Allen becomes anymore badass I may just have to..I dunno...do something I'd never do.. I'll think of it later.

And WTH is with disappearing organizers?  Are all DGM gatherings cursed or something?

DarkMoonlitStar

I'm not sure wassup w/ the disappearing organizers but if I'll be going as Lenalee again 3rd uniform. Last year I had Timcanpy on my shoulder xD
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Yuu

I had to take a few years ago for the same reason. I would update the list myself, but clearly I'm not able to. Eh. maybe they'll return..at some point.

ToshiX

Its only been like 2 months and people are busy too especially now with the midterms and everything just have more patience
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 28, 2010, 02:33:31 AM
Its only been like 2 months and people are busy too especially now with the midterms and everything just have more patience

Patience?  Has it really been soo long that you've forgotten whom your speaking to? XD

My mid terms were actually two weeks ago. Not at all during the middle of the quarter.

artisticpsyco

TTuTT I really want to make it but am unsure if Ill be able to OTL If I am though Ill be coming as Lenali when she loses her Innocence.

BSaphire

Just a quick post to let the organizer know that this thread does not contain all the necessary info on it's first post. The organizer will need to change that if this gathering is to be recognized on the official Fanime Gatherings List thread or the gatherings url threads list. If the changes are not completed soon I will be locking it with the other incomplete threads. More info can be found here in posts 1 - 3:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC