Anyone wanna meet up and hang out?

Started by Antstep, February 28, 2011, 11:19:44 PM

Antstep

Ya so this'll be my first Fanime and i'll meet up with some friends but chances are knowing them we'll get separated within 15 minutes. Even if they don't we'd love to have any others to hang out with  :D  (I hope this is in the right section)

c2chaos

lol. I think you might have wanted to post this in the "Meetings, Gatherings, and Get togethers" section but don't worry, I'm sure moderator Ewu will move it. Anyway, I'm down for a meet-up! Last year there was a gathering for forum members but I was unable to attend because I was busy. There hasn't been one arranged for this year yet, so I guess that means you're in charge of the Fanime Forums Member Gathering as of now. Congrats! \(^o^)/

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Mi Feng

Well that's one way to start off a first Fanime experience. I'm up for saying hi, never been to a forums gathering before but new things are always fun! Have you ever organized a meetup or gathering Antstep?

Antstep

Quote from: Mi Feng on March 01, 2011, 12:38:53 PM
Well that's one way to start off a first Fanime experience. I'm up for saying hi, never been to a forums gathering before but new things are always fun! Have you ever organized a meetup or gathering Antstep?
No D: But It looks like I'm already the leader so I'll try my hardest :) I'll try to pick a time and location and stuff soon.

L0Lpants

I was gunna suggest meeting up w/ everybody else here in Japantown in SF on whichever Saturday is going to be official since that was planned alrdy(although it might be the 26th), but this is your thread so it's your call. Just suggestin'...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

roarkyo

Fanime attendee 2007-2010
May not be able to attend 2011 or 2012 Fanime :(

mukieemelano

:D
hihi lets hang out
im a newbiee this is my first convention ever and im so excited
Meow <3

POWoooi

Sounds like fun as this will be my first attendance at a con as well! I can't wait to meet everyone!

- Cheers
Miko Miko ~

Zero_Kirby

Brutal

Quote from: Antstep on February 28, 2011, 11:19:44 PM
Ya so this'll be my first Fanime and i'll meet up with some friends but chances are knowing them we'll get separated within 15 minutes. Even if they don't we'd love to have any others to hang out with  :D  (I hope this is in the right section)
Hey I'm down to chill c:
I am cosplaying scouts mom so it'd be cool xD
We should get a group going dont ya think?

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

Antstep

Agreed! I'm going to the tf2 gathering so maybe we can find some other cosplayers that would wanna hang out.

princesskitty18

forum gathering! plz and thank u!
it would be soo much fun :)
ive gone to fanime 5 years in a row already (this will be my 6th) but ive never gone to a fanime gathering before

shoudl be fun :D
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Brutal

Quote from: Antstep on March 25, 2011, 11:18:46 PM
Agreed! I'm going to the tf2 gathering so maybe we can find some other cosplayers that would wanna hang out.
Yes! :D
My BF actually bailed out on being red spy, jerk.
But he is going to be Louis and I'm going to be Zoey from L4D.
Bleh but I want some Red spy and Scout's mom's pics! xD

Antstep

Quote from: Brutal on April 09, 2011, 11:30:02 AM
Lol we can take some pics XD

Avairrianna

Definitely there will be plenty of Red Spys and Blu Scouts wanting pics with you ^^

I wish I could hang out before Fanime but I live so far away T_T I think we should all get something to eat after the gathering though!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Cybermisadventures

Yeah I'm down to chill too. c: Did someone mention something about Japan Town in SF? Because I totally chill there all the time. I guess if anyone wants to chill they can send me a PM and we can exchange phone numbers. XD
EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com

rude32

Quote from: Cybermisadventures on April 12, 2011, 11:25:27 AM
Yeah I'm down to chill too. c: Did someone mention something about Japan Town in SF? Because I totally chill there all the time. I guess if anyone wants to chill they can send me a PM and we can exchange phone numbers. XD
I'm usually there on the weekends at evening to nighttime. I'm usually found at Festa.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Hoshichips

im down for this, love meeting new people  ;D
ill be staffing in reg this year so i dont exactly know my schedule
but hopefully i can meet up with you guys and chill :)

Brutal

Quote from: Antstep on April 11, 2011, 11:53:52 PM
Quote from: Brutal on April 09, 2011, 11:30:02 AM
Lol we can take some pics XD
Yay! That'd be awesome ♥

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 12, 2011, 08:52:01 AM
Definitely there will be plenty of Red Spys and Blu Scouts wanting pics with you ^^

I wish I could hang out before Fanime but I live so far away T_T I think we should all get something to eat after the gathering though!
I hope so :D

Aww I wish we could chill :c
I'm down to go eat c:

JohnnyAR

Hey, I'm down to chill during fanime!