2011 Kuroshitsuji: Afternoon Tea

Started by sael, November 08, 2010, 12:49:31 AM

koolcalcat1

There both pritty...hmm the second seem to have the most space

manik_semiramis

I agree about the second one.  Do you happen to know if they'll allow us to use tea lights/candles?  Both my tea warmers use tea candles...
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

manik_semiramis

Btw, I'm listed as an unknown on the list... is that because I haven't decided on a Ciel yet? Because I still haven't decided on a Ciel... ~_~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

sael

Not sure if they will allow tea lights, but I'll have a thermos of hot water with me if you need more. In metal tea pots, the water shouldn't cool down too quickly.

@ manik_semiramis - I'm not sure why I put you under undecided..... Well, I'll go fix that. I remember now. You mentioned a friend coming as either Ciel or Madame Red, so I put down "manik_semiramis's" so that I could do a head count. So your name under Undecided refers to your friend.

koolcalcat1

So when it comes time for tea Ive decided to just fallow some one cus I won't know where to go...I feel like I should bring something but I have no money....*sigh*

sael

I think we have quite a bit of food already so don't stress about having to bring something. :)

RikuCosplayer

I think i know where the tea area is...second floor
patio where you can look down, right? ^^;
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

sael

Yes, that's the patio. I have asked BSaphire about the Fairmont Hotel lobby as well.

koolcalcat1

sael

If you wish to. BSaphire mentioned that there might be con photographers as well. :)

koolcalcat1

really?! Wow...we better be on our best bahavor...hmmm i wish my friend had time to be my queen....she was going to but now sh cant...oh well! We will have awsome fun!

Lady Saru

I'll be showing up for tea as a Grell Sutcliffe.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

Moony

I'm curious if anyone coming to tea was planning on wearing Ciel in Wonderland costumes? I was thinking about wearing my Ronald-mouse for tea and then changing between gatherings if there were going to be others? ^_^;
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

sael

I'd bring Cheshire Grell, but I'm already changing between the gathering and the tea.

Spoke to BSaphire and right now the tea is going to be on the Concourse-level Patio, Marriott side (it is also called the Market Terrance). I submitted the request, so hopefully we get the location from 4 to 5PM on Sunday.

koolcalcat1

sael

Yes, I put down a basic explanation of where the patio is in case anyone needs to know.

koolcalcat1

Whoohoo!!!!! Omg like 22 more days or something...

manik_semiramis

So, my friend isn't coming as Madame Red.  She's decided on Ranmao instead.  ^_~

sael

kagaminerin02

I will be there if my other things don't interfere I will be Madam Red!