First timer seeking friendly people to hang with!

Started by sugarpunch18, April 21, 2011, 09:40:32 PM

Kaycea

Dope, I'm down for more people to meet up with. Actually I mite be going as early as Thursday and leaving as late as Monday...So imma have alot of free time to kill. Unless I cosplay(which at this point is at a 5% chance of happening).
My daily mantra is L.I.F.E.= Losing.Is.Failing.Excellently.
So it's not that I didn't win...I just choose not to succeed.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta
Fanime 11'-Kuro Shinobi no Mono
Sacanime 11'-(Same)+Kuroneko

Tashi-Hakate

It'll be my first time too :) Ill be Black Rock Shooter the first day :)

Kaycea

Quote from: Tashi-Hakate on May 04, 2011, 09:17:02 PM

........That's hellla kew ;D I'd like to see that. Kuroi Mato(Black Rock Shooter) is one of my personal favorite characters.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta

RoseNitemare

Looking at your list of watched animes has shown me that you like (or at least have seen) Yu Yu Hakusho. This makes you chill in my book. :)

BTW, I'll be cosplaying Hiei again this year, so if you see me around, don't hesitate to say hi. =) I have a tendency to wander all over the place, so I can't really give you a specific place to try and find me. ^^;

robozombisaurus

I really want to meet as much people as possible I really how we can all meet up at one point!!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

RoninShinigami

I'm coming up from reno with 2 of my friends, we do not know anybody and were looking for some people to hang with as well.

Kaycea

Quote from: Alex-X-Core on May 09, 2011, 08:12:45 PM
I really want to meet as much people as possible I really how we can all meet up at one point!!

Agreed, meeting new people is always entertaining. Plus who knows what potential friendships may form(^_^)b
We only have a few week left until "it's time!!" so it's not much longer now...And if there is a official meet up spot for the "gathering" that anyone can think of lemme know. If not I can propose/think of a few.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta

lady_tomoko

Alix777

Hello, this is my second time going to Fanime and my brother and I wouldn't mind tagging along with anyone.  We'll be there Friday and Saturday.
My brother will be cosplaying on of the Night Class Students from Vampire Knight.
I'll be cosplaying as Tsubaki from Soul Eater.
If you want to hang out message me.

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Kaycea on May 04, 2011, 03:15:08 PM
Dope, I'm down for more people to meet up with. Actually I mite be going as early as Thursday and leaving as late as Monday...So imma have alot of free time to kill. Unless I cosplay(which at this point is at a 5% chance of happening).
You going on Sunday? Cuz that's when I'll be there! :D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

robozombisaurus

I cant wait to meet you guys the con is sooo close!!
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Kaycea

Quote from: sugarpunch18 on May 16, 2011, 10:20:58 AM
Quote from: Kaycea on May 04, 2011, 03:15:08 PM
You going on Sunday? Cuz that's when I'll be there! :D

Yup I'll be there Sunday(^_^)b AND I'll definitely be there as early as Thursday. I already got approved for my time off and everything(though I would've taken it whether they approved it or not..haha i'm such a "rebel") Also my chance of cosplaying has jumped way up to 90% now. And If I do imma be going as a Shinobi no Mono(should be epic!!). Needless to say I WILL stand out so meeting up shouldn't be a problem. Though I mite be burned out from Saturdays party the nite before, so I will prolly be passed out until the afternoon=_=.

Fanime is in only 10 days!!?!?! Sooo close, I can feel it in the air...
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta

Naota21t

I'm also eager to meet new people at fanime. This is my 3rd time going. I'm a 21 year old asian-looking peruvian chinese college student. If anyone wants to meet up just speak up lol. My FB is http://www.facebook.com/naota2

psycrop

I'm down to hang out with some new people as well. Will be hitting up the arcades a lot, as well as the concerts and various cool panels. Also if you are down to go to the party, going to that as well. Hit me up if any guys/girls are up for it.

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Kaycea on May 10, 2011, 05:20:22 PM
Quote from: Alex-X-Core on May 09, 2011, 08:12:45 PM

Agreed, meeting new people is always entertaining. Plus who knows what potential friendships may form(^_^)b
We only have a few week left until "it's time!!" so it's not much longer now...And if there is a official meet up spot for the "gathering" that anyone can think of lemme know. If not I can propose/think of a few.
I'm thinking the fountain outside of the convention center, and we'll meet at around 1:30-ish on Sunday. That ok?
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Alex-X-Core on May 16, 2011, 04:39:11 PM
I cant wait to meet you guys the con is sooo close!!
Srsly! I'm bursting with excitement! ;D

I've oficially set the place/time/etc. for the group BTW! Look WAAAAAAAAAAAY up top, at the description! ;)
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

Kaycea

1:30 ish sounds good to me(.^_^.)b I'll be sure to have at least 7 alarms set..or have my friend "try" to wake me up.(But when I'm passed out,that can be a battle all on itz own)

...So for the meeting is someone gonna have a Big Sign or some short of display to get the attention of the others('_'?) Also we should prolly give vague descriptions of what we look like or what we (may)look like at the time if we're gonna cosplay that day. And a name or something easily recognizable would help. Bekuz I wont remember forum names off the top of my head>,>...That's just a suggestion neway.
For example:
My name- Kaycea(KC) Also if you wanna compare anime/manga here's my MAL account: http://myanimelist.net/profile/KayCea
i'm about 5'7-5'8 slim with a dark brown complexion. I have dreadlocks and wear glasses sometimes(I'm suppose to but I don't like too)
And I mite look like a zombie seeing as I prolly wont go to sleep until real early Sunday morning due to partying on Saturday nite.
I really shouldn't be too hard to spot.....(honestly~_~)
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Kaycea on May 19, 2011, 09:04:22 AM
...So for the meeting is someone gonna have a Big Sign or some short of display to get the attention of the others('_'?) Also we should prolly give vague descriptions of what we look like or what we (may)look like at the time if we're gonna cosplay that day. And a name or something easily recognizable would help. Bekuz I wont remember forum names off the top of my head>,>...That's just a suggestion neway.
Hmm, you pose a very good point... A sign or banner would make everything so much easier! :D

I just need a voulenteer to make one as I'm pretty preoccupied (and not to mention poor) at the moment... But if no one can, I'll just see what I can do. :P
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

Tashi-Hakate

its my first time ever so ima be a total noob @n@
Quote from: Kaycea on May 05, 2011, 06:08:56 PM

........That's hellla kew ;D I'd like to see that. Kuroi Mato(Black Rock Shooter) is one of my personal favorite characters.

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Tashi-Hakate on May 19, 2011, 02:21:51 PM
its my first time ever so ima be a total noob @n@
Quote from: Kaycea on May 05, 2011, 06:08:56 PM

No worries love, cuz so am I! ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays: