Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

raenef

(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sushie

Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)

Squad 11 Till Death

This is exactly what I was looking for...so count me in as Ikkaku Madarame representing Squad 11.  I'll be bringing the shikai form of Hozukimaru fresh from its first appearance at SacAnime (Fans Giving Back).  Also, this will be my first FANIME so I'm pretty excited to say the least.  Hoping to see as many of you as possible out there, should be a great time.  I'd also like to know if anyone else from Squad 11 will be showing up, so we can take group photos (as psyched as I am, I'm not gonna take the time to read all 43 pages of this thread to find out).  Thanks.

Neo-Zaku

I'll be back as Ichigos Inner Hollow. This time with the proper wig and not just my hair turned white. :p
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

DracoMancer

Quote from: Squad 11 Till Death on May 18, 2011, 07:37:49 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for...so count me in as Ikkaku Madarame representing Squad 11.  I'll be bringing the shikai form of Hozukimaru fresh from its first appearance at SacAnime (Fans Giving Back).  Also, this will be my first FANIME so I'm pretty excited to say the least.  Hoping to see as many of you as possible out there, should be a great time.  I'd also like to know if anyone else from Squad 11 will be showing up, so we can take group photos (as psyched as I am, I'm not gonna take the time to read all 43 pages of this thread to find out).  Thanks.

if this is your first fanime then you're going to absolutely love it. I've been going since 05 so I always make it my top priority con for each year. Ikkaku is badass so I look forward to seeing that as well as the rest of you. Bleach-fans unite! :D

I don't know how long I'll be able to stay for the gathering, but it should prove to be very fun and as I've also mentioned in previous page, I'll be running around the con as Grimmjow in his casual outfits for all four days (thur-sun) dont know if I'll cosplay monday or not. thank god my new grimmjow wig came in on time cuz the other one was way too thin. this one is much more epic  ;D
"A burrito? That is so pathetic. I WANT A TACO!" -Grimmjow voice actor.

Squad 11 Till Death

One more week to go...it's becoming increasingly difficult to contain my excitement for this event.

Soxrocker04

Me and four other friends are supposed to be doing a Bleach cosplay, though I don't know if they will actually be coming to the gathering or not >.> But I'll be going as Yylfordt Granz (or Ilforte if you'd rather go with that name instead xD ) I have to attend the Hetalia gathering beforehand, but I should be able to still get ready and get there in time, but do forgive me if I'm a little late~

Dr Mario

Dusting off my Omaeda outfit, so I'll be there ball and chain in hand.
Solving all your fevers and chills since 1990.

Squad 11 Till Death

Quote from: Dr Mario on May 20, 2011, 02:00:35 AM
Dusting off my Omaeda outfit, so I'll be there ball and chain in hand.

If you're the same Dr. Mario I'm thinking of, I believe my friends and I took a photo of you at SacAnime Summer last year.  It'll be neat to see an Omaeda at this thing, never woulda thought of him showing up...so many characters to remember.

ININ

Quote from: kimu on May 17, 2011, 05:35:25 PM
and by the way....Santa-san is ready for yet another surprise for the Shiro-chans.
(Have to set it up differently every year, right?)
;D

Ukitake, wait for me new grown-up ;) hair courtesy of your lieutenant Sentarou ^__^

amaya_JDB

Hey everyone! I know it's very late for me to inform this. An event happened to my friends and I on January that made us not be able to attend Fanime this year. I'm sorry about this and hopefully we'll be back next year. Thanks for understanding.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Ginryuu

Quote from: ININ on May 22, 2011, 02:32:29 AM
Ukitake, wait for me new grown-up ;) hair courtesy of your lieutenant Sentario ^__^

Though I appreciate your kind words Hitsugaya-taichou...I am not a fuku-taichou, but a 3rd seat.
Also, my name is Sentarou...
I am glad you are pleased with my efforts!

Squad 11 Till Death

Quote from: Ginryuu on May 22, 2011, 10:06:39 AM
Quote from: ININ on May 22, 2011, 02:32:29 AM
Ukitake, wait for me new grown-up ;) hair courtesy of your lieutenant Sentario ^__^

Though I appreciate your kind words Hitsugaya-taichou...I am not a fuku-taichou, but a 3rd seat.
Also, my name is Sentarou...
I am glad you are pleased with my efforts!

Wouldn't you technically be the "acting" lieutenant, or did your squad finally get a replacement for Kaien Shiba?

Ginryuu

No, we do not have a fuku-taichou in our squad.  But even if we have increased responsibilities to make up for this it does not change our rank.  Besides, nothing wrong with being a 3rd seat...you're quite happy in that rank aren't you Ikkaku.

Squad 11 Till Death

Quote from: Ginryuu on May 22, 2011, 01:02:58 PM
No, we do not have a fuku-taichou in our squad.  But even if we have increased responsibilities to make up for this it does not change our rank.  Besides, nothing wrong with being a 3rd seat...you're quite happy in that rank aren't you Ikkaku.

Heh...do you even have to ask?  It's important that I stay this rank, it would be problematic if people knew about...my secret.

kimu

Quote from: Ginryuu on May 22, 2011, 01:02:58 PM
No, we do not have a fuku-taichou in our squad.  But even if we have increased responsibilities to make up for this it does not change our rank.  Besides, nothing wrong with being a 3rd seat...you're quite happy in that rank aren't you Ikkaku.

Yes, it's true one does not easily replace Shiba fuku taichou.....

And of course, with Kiyone and Sentaro--they are excellent 3rd seats--but if one of them were to become fuku taichou instead of the other??
13th would know no peace....
;D

(I will at least have "Kaienlet" with me again at the gathering. The wee Kaien plushie. *smirks*)

Yukari Kaiba

hey guys I've got the list updated - I apologize for being MIA. Been trying to get two armor-intensive Basara costumes done in time for the con (and its already looking like I probably wont finish one of the sets -SO MUCH CORDING DX). But I'm looking forward to seeing all the familiar Bleach buddies as well as all the new guys. Dunno if I'll have time to update the thread before the con, but I'll try to before I head down on Day Zero.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Squad 11 Till Death

Just in case any of you are picking up your badges for pre-reg on Thursday and wanna say hi or anything, I'll be there wearing a Bleach t-shirt (big surprise right?) with the squad 11 symbol and Yachiru on the back, should be easy to spot.  Figured I'd mention this since we're just a few days away now.  Maybe we can have a small pre-gathering meeting?

lady_tomoko

I'll keep an eye out for ya ;D 

Yea, a pre-gathering meeting sounds like a great idea! When and where? XD