Plushies for Artist Alley

Started by lady_tomoko, June 04, 2011, 09:10:30 PM

lady_tomoko

Being inspired by some of the adorable plushies I found in the Artist Alley this year, I have thought about making some to sell next year. But the problem I ran into is to come up with something creative(cause we all know that there was onigiri plushies EVERYWHERE XD). So what do you guys think would be some interesting/cute/awesome/ plushies you might like to see?

I was thinking about doing some mochi plushies, but wasn't sure if someone was already selling those. Were there any this year?

weirderraindrop

You could make some porings/drops/marins/angelings/devilings/archangelings....I never see enough of those. *selfish pout*

lady_tomoko

Quote from: weirderraindrop on June 05, 2011, 12:05:06 AM
You could make some porings/drops/marins/angelings/devilings/archangelings....I never see enough of those. *selfish pout*

I will definately keep that in mind ^^  If you had one that you specifically wanted, you can make a commission. Just PM me and let me know :)

weirderraindrop

:o !

I am going to go over the one I want the most and I will let you know. Do you have an Etsy or DevArt shop?

lady_tomoko

I'm gonna be starting an Etsy; I already have one, but I rarely use it and I wanted to set up a separate one for plushies. I'll let you know when it's set up ^-^