Bleach Gathering 2012!

Started by inoli, August 19, 2011, 07:06:19 PM

ININ

Quote from: inoli on May 01, 2012, 03:07:53 PM
If everyone's up for it Inin yeah! I know rumor had it that the fountains are still least there. Hopefully they'll be running. This Shiba wants to take Nejibana for a spin in the water!!!! XD I'm sure I'll have to dry off a bit before Taichou will let me ANYWHERE near the room.

Very good XD  Those who want to eat an early dinner (or late-lunch, lol) together, stay at the gathering afterwards.  New restaurants opened this year.  I've been in past after gatherings.  All of them were fun ^__^

Unfortunately, the fountains are gone ;__;  The fountains have been replaced with flowers and plants.

Charis

There aren't fountains at the con centre anymore, but I would assume the ones in the park across the way are still there?

*slinks back out of the thread*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

Yes, I'm taking my Shiba to the fountains down by the Fairmont in the park, the ones you can walk through....
;D
Last I know those are still there.

weaponhex

Quote from: kimu on May 04, 2012, 06:12:05 PM
Yes, I'm taking my Shiba to the fountains down by the Fairmont in the park, the ones you can walk through....
;D
Last I know those are still there.

If they are turned on - they have a tenancy to turn them off for long periods
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

kimu

They've been running every year I've been to Fanime.
Of course, if this is the year they turn everything off, well, I'll be one unhappy taichou with a high probability for a disappointed fuku taichou....

Duo Monkey

I think they took out the fountains and put a garden in. And Kimu.. Cheezit throwing stars? :3 Oh! And bankai monkey. Very important.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

kimu

Please read carefully!
For the last time: I am not talking about the fountains in front of the convention center, that yes everyone that keeps up on these forums knows are gone and are now a mini-cropland farm.
I am talking about the fountains you can walk through, which are located down by the Fairmont in the park:
http://www.hargreaves.com/projects/PublicParks/PlazaPark/
Last I knew, THESE are still running.
And if they are, I have a Shiba with a shikai that needs to interact with them.
;D

inoli

Tea? Anyone?

Wownow, Don't worry. The fountains do not affect ANYONE ELSE but me. The one is still up, the second gone but no biggie. So lets not discuss this further...otherwise I'm hunting you all down while I'm sopping wet and shaking off on you in proper Shiba style even if I have to run to the hotel room. <3

Now onto stuff that actually concerns everyone
Photos guys! Ok so we have to have a nice little list ready to go within the week for BSapphire and her crew. So we do need more official notes of the photos and the order we would like to take them.
I know that there will always be stragglers that will show up about part way through the shoot. So my suggestion would be something like this:

Group shot 1:[ more or less to get people's attention and get everyone together and interacting]
Living world
Shinigami
Vizards
Arrancar
Zanpactou
Fullbringer
Official group shot of everyone [so we CAN get everyone involved and in a shot =D]
Soul Society: (individual squad shots, Visards are welcomed to join in with their former squads)
Zanpactou with respective Shinigami
Ichigos' Vs.... everyone
Soul Society vs visards Vs Arrancar

Suggestions?

Shinigami_Lover

I am listening .... please no shaking on me

It sounds go to me!

Azien, Tosen and Gin vs everyone? (or just Azien)
Azien vs Gin?
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Haunterluvcookies

OOOOOO this is making me so excited! Vs. are amazing!!! I like the idea, its how it should go. I think at least.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

inoli

ah ha! Yes I like the Aizen and co. Vs Everyone idea.
I would like to get main Vs Shots that involves the most people up first and then if there's time left in the hour for our shoot we can do individual Vs shots. Even if there isn't time at the main Gathering I know in the past we've headed to the park for more shots and this is where, in case we don't get to them in time, we can do the individual shots along with other derpings... lunch or early dinner afterwards for those willing to go =)

Kimu's let me know that usually we get in at least two poses per shot. I know it take a bit to Wrangle people in and to get them to co-operate, hopefully, yet undoubtedly my voice should be heard so the faster we saddle up the more poses we can do and the more Vs shots we can get in! I think 15 or so seconds is long enough for a person to hold a pose and photographers to get at least a few shots in, We'll call for a second pose and if time allows... a funny shot and then off to the next set of photos.
Granted all of these are guidelines ;) not rules.

kimu

Agreed about focusing on bigger group shots for the main gathering, and the two/three-people shots for the park.
Although Ichigo(s) v. everyone.
And Aizen(s) v. everyone would work for the main gathering.
;P

For the park, one silly photo op idea I've had for a while--depending on there being enough Mullets there--is a Mullet group shot.
;)

ININ

I request a Hitsugaya vs. Harribel shot.  I missed it last year.  I'm contemplating bringing a stuffed shark :{}

Those who follow the latest Fanime press releases, it's official one of the Musicfest guests is Igaguri Chiba.  The release stated Musicfest is held on Sat.  I plan to attend Musicfest after the gathering and after eating dinner.  Those who want to join me in dinner and/or attending the concert are welcomed!

Quote from: kimu on May 07, 2012, 07:33:50 PM
For the park, one silly photo op idea I've had for a while--depending on there being enough Mullets there--is a Mullet group shot.
;)

*speaks in Shiro-chan's serious voice* I'm not posing for this childishness pic  p:>

kohana ichibana

>< I haven't had time to be on the forums. I really like the Vs. idea. I think it'll be a lot of fun. I'm currently making my captains cloak D: hopefully, I'll get that done in time.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Shinigami_Lover

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots

Duo Monkey

Mmm, Bankai Monkey is sorta a video derpy thing. The original Bank Monkey was replaced as his velcro is gone. ;o; But! I have oh, six others as replacements.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

nurserachael

i'll be wearing my cirucci thunderwitch (arrancar #105) costume again this year   ::)

somegirlkatie

Quote from: nurserachael on May 18, 2012, 12:33:50 PM
i'll be wearing my cirucci thunderwitch (arrancar #105) costume again this year   ::)

I demand a picture with you. I bought a wig for her, but then lost interest in cosplaying her. xD!

inoli

ok ladies and gents! Its time to head off to work and then for me... to fly out! can't wait to see you all there! <3

Shinigami_Lover

Alrighty I will see ya there. I leave tomorrow

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots